Trey as a boy's name is pronounced tray. It is of Middle English origin, and the meaning of Trey is "three". The name derives from the world of gaming, in which a three in cards, dice or dominoes is called a "trey". May also be a variant of Traigh (Irish) "strand". Actor Trey Hunt.
- Troy, Torey.
- Tre, Trai, Traye.
Google Ngram Viewer results for trey:
This graph shows how "trey" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for trey:
He reasoned thus: There were fifty- two cards in the full deck; there were exactly four, neither more nor less, of each ace, deuce, trey and so forth until one got to the king; there were, also, just four men drawing cards; each man, if he played his hand out, could draw five cards. "The Desert Valley" , Jackson Gregory.
Quotes for trey:
Rhymes for trey:
- aaa, attache, bouvier, bta, bua, cabaret, cabernet, cea, chevrolet, dak, disarray, disobey, ekk, faberge, fiance, intraday, ira, ita, jna, lyonnais, monterey, monterrey, overplay, overstay, perrier, piaget, underplay, underway, uva.
- abbe, allay, array, asay, astray, away, b-j, ballet, beauvais, belay, beret, betray, bombay, bouquet, buffet, cache, cafe, calais, carre, cathay, chalet, cliche, convey, crochet, croquet, da, decay, defray, delay, delray, dismay, display, dk, dossier, ek, essay, filet, fillet, ga, gervais, ha, halfway, hervey, hooray, hurray, jose, levey, mackay, macrae, manet, mccrea, mckay, mcveigh, millay, monet, moray, nikkei, nisei, o'shea, obey, oj, okay, olay, ole, orsay, parquet, passe, portray, prepay, puree, purvey, rene, renee, repay, replay, risque, saute, sergei, soiree, sorbet, souffle, survey, today, toupee, valet.
- ae, ay, bay, bey, blay, brae, bray, brey, ca, cay, che, clay, cray, dae, day, daye, de, dey, dray, drey, fay, faye, fe, fey, flay, fray, frey, gaye, gray, graye, grey, gway, hay, haye, hey, hwe, j, jae, jay, jaye, k, kay, kaye, khe, klay, lait, lay, lei, ley, mae, may, maye, mei, mey, nay, ne, neigh, nej, ney, pay, paye, pei, play, pray, prey, quai, quay, rae, ray, raye, re, rey, say, saye, se, shay, shea, slay, sleigh, spray, sta, stay, stray, sway, sze, tae, tay, they, tray, vey, way, waye, wei, weigh, wey, whey, wray, wy, yay, yea.
- asea, cabriolet, ceta, communique, foia, hiaa, naivete, noaa.
- How to spell trey?
- Correct spelling of trey.
- Spell check trey.
- How do u spell trey?