Add Spell Checking to virtually any text box on your web site. Visit www.spellchecker.net for details.
Add your own text and press Spell Check to check the spelling
Don't Forget to Spell Check Your Website
There is a lot of work put into creating your own website. However, one of the most important things in running a website is making sure that everything is grammatically correct and spelled correctly. Spell check is an important part of writing. It is so much easier now-a-days to check the spelling of words than it used to be. Word document has a spell checker and there are plenty of spell check websites out there.
If your website is full of typos, it looks very unprofessional. People aren't going to believe what you have written, nor are they really going to care. Once people realize that your website looks as though it's been written by a first grader, they will stop visiting, therefore you will have little to now traffic.
There are plenty of website spell checker tools available while writing blog posts, articles or whatever else is on your website. It is very important that you utilize these spell checking tools, to ensure quality professionalism within the ranks of your website.
Spell checking a website is free to try. It costs you nothing to spell check your website (free trial!), but it can cost you a lot if you choose not to. The websites that do the best business are the ones that are the most professional. Think about it, would you buy something from a website that incorrectly spells that word "payment", or any word for that matter? Chances are you wouldn't. You wouldn't, because the website wouldn't feel professional or reliable. You wouldn't have turned in a college research paper, or a document to your boss, with multiple errors, so why post one online?
It's all about looks, how professional can you make your website look? Spell checking the articles you write before you post them onto your website merely takes minutes. The easier your articles are to read, the more readers you will get. The more professional your descriptions are the more people will buy your products. Its common sense, spell checking your websites is the easiest way to ensure success. Don't let your website get overlooked, simply because you chose not to use your spell checking tools.
Website Spell Check Information:
- This spell check lets you spell check your entire website for spelling mistakes.
- Make sure you put in the correct website address (i.e. include www if your site pages are called with www, etc.).
- Be sure to check your email account in the next few minutes to ensure you do not miss the spelling error report. If you don’t see the report in the next few minutes, check your spam folder to ensure the report was not misidentified.
- If your site is less than 60 pages, you'll be emailed a complete spelling error report containing every possible mistake on your website. If your site is greater than 60 pages, you'll receive a partial spelling error report containing a number of possible spelling mistakes on your website.
- Feel free to place this form on your web page by copying the website spell checking code at no cost.