Definition of whole:
- Containing the total amount or number or the entire thing; all; total; complete; not defective or imperfect; not impaired, injured, or broken; sound; not hurt or sick; restored to health and soundness.
- The entire thing; the entire or total assemblage of parts; a system; a regular combination of parts; aggregate. Whole- blood, a kinsman derived from the same couple of ancestors, as distinguished from half- blood. Whole- hoofed, having the hoof undivided, as in the horse.
Common misspellings for whole:
wholse, whe, holl, wholey, ole, wholel, hol, wole, shole, whoe, whyole, whoke, wholely, wholr, whould, wholed, whiloe, wh, hola, wlohe, awhole, whol, wohle, whike, whle, whokle, whioe, woule, sholw, wholke, whoie, sooo, whlole, whhole, whote, wloe, whoule, wholelot, holv, whoole, wholl, wholde, whple, holle, whoile, whold, whooe, ewhole, holw, whiole, who0le, wihile, qhole, ehole, wholw, whosle, whola, wolle, whoel, wholew, hwole, whool, whoul, wholoe, wholle, whowl, howle, wholwe, whloe, wholee, wholefood.
Google Ngram Viewer results for whole:
Examples of usage for whole:
Quotes for whole:
I was part of it, and I am still part of it today in terms of what it means to a whole new generation of people who are interested in the enduring energy, achievements, spirit and creativity that exemplified our era. - David Amram
Rhymes for whole:
- bole, boll, bowl, buol, coal, cole, colle, dhole, dole, droll, foal, goal, hole, knoll, kohl, kol, kole, mole, noell, nohl, nole, noll, ohl, pohl, pole, poll, roehl, rol, role, roll, rolle, scroll, seoul, shoal, skoal, sohl, sol, sole, soul, sowle, stol, stole, stroll, thole, tole, toll, troll, wohl.
- cajole, console, control, ecole, enroll, extol, nicole, nicolle, ole, parole, patrol, pistole, unroll, viole.
- decontrol, self-control.
- How to spell whole?
- Correct spelling of whole.
- Spell check whole.
- How do u spell whole?