Definition of wrong:
- Not physically right; not fit or suitable; not appropriate for use; not morally right; deviating from rectitude; not just or equitable; not legal; not according to truth; erroneous; in error.
- Not rightly; amiss; morally ill; erroncously.
- Whatever deviates from moral rectitude; any injury done to another; a trespass; a violation of right. Wrongs are public or private. Private wrongs, as defined by Blackstone, civil injuries immediately affecting individuals; public wrongs are crimes and misdemeanours which affect the community. In the wrong, in a wrong position; in error.
- To injure; to treat with injustice; to deprive of some right, or to withhold some act of justice from; to do injustice to by imputation; to impute evil unjustly.
Common misspellings for wrong:
wron, worng, rog, wtong, rong, wrtong, wroung, wroong, wronrg, wqrong, wrom, ii'm, wronge, wtrong, wronng, woung, wrnog, roung, wonge, wronger, wroug, wrougn, frong, wrond, wroght, wront, wronmg, arry, wornge, srong, roug, wrongest, wriong, whrong, wrog, grong, emity, wronga, wwrong, worung, wromng, wrogn, wong, wroing, wrongthe, worrng, wromg, weong, wrang, ary, wrng, inapproate, wonrg, werong, wrongg, worg, wrough, ronge, wronk, wrrong, wreong, wrone, worong, whong, ron, wronf.
Google Ngram Viewer results for wrong:
Examples of usage for wrong:
Quotes for wrong:
Rhymes for wrong:
Idioms for wrong:
- How to spell wrong?
- Correct spelling of wrong.
- Spell check wrong.
- How do u spell wrong?