Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell abberations?
How to Pronounce abberations?
Correct pronunciation for the word "abberations" is [ˌabəɹˈe͡ɪʃənz], [ˌabəɹˈeɪʃənz], [ˌa_b_ə_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z].
What are the misspellings for abberations?
"Abberations" in context
Abberations are defined as deviations or anomalies from the norm. This can manifest in many different forms, such as mental, physical, or behavioral anomalies. In physical terms, abberations can refer to any variation from the normal physical development of something. This can range from abnormal growths or irregularities in structure, size, or shape. In terms of mental abberations, this can refer to any disorder or illness affecting the mind, such as schizophrenia or other forms of mental illness. Behavioral abberations include any inconsistency in behavior to the norm, such as impulsiveness, recklessness, or obsessive-compulsive behavior.
What are similar-sounding words for abberations?
- abrading stone,
Usage over time for abberations:
This graph shows how "abberations" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for abberations [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- abberations - English spelling dictionary
- Abberations | Definition of abberations by Merriam-Webster
- Abberations definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Abberations | Definition of abberations at Dictionary.com
- Abberations dictionary definition | abberations defined
Word of the day