Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell back-matter?
How to Pronounce back-matter?
Correct pronunciation for the word "back-matter" is [bˈakmˈatə], [bˈakmˈatə], [b_ˈa_k_m_ˈa_t_ə].
What are the misspellings for back-matter?
"Back-matter" in context
Back-matter is the material found at the end of written works such as books, magazines, newspapers, and journals. Back-matter can range from summarizing the content of the main page, providing additional information, or simply making the content look more aesthetically pleasing. Common back-matter materials are appendices, bibliographies, notes, acknowledgments, and more. Back-matter is important for providing readers with detailed information about what has been written, as well as offering a more comprehensive understanding of the content presented. It can also help to connect the content of the main page to other works or sources, providing a more homogeneous and comprehensive experience.
Usage over time for back-matter:
This graph shows how "back-matter" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for back-matter [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- back-matter - English spelling dictionary
- Back-matter | Definition of back-matter by Merriam-Webster
- Back-matter definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Back-matter | Definition of back-matter at Dictionary.com
- Back-matter dictionary definition | back-matter defined