Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell demoniacal?
How to Pronounce demoniacal?
Correct pronunciation for the word "demoniacal" is [diːmˈə͡ʊnɪˌakə͡l], [diːmˈəʊnɪˌakəl], [d_iː_m_ˈəʊ_n_ɪ__ˌa_k_əl].
What are the misspellings for demoniacal?
"Demoniacal" in context
Demoniacal is a term that has a variety of applications, many of them rooted in the spiritual or religious world. Generally, it is used to describe something that is possessed by or connected to a demon. It can also refer to those with an evil or malicious nature or intent. Demoniacal behavior, or a demoniac attitude is one marked by cruelty, wickedness, and a disregard for social norms or conventions. Demoniacal entities can be seen as a source of immense power, as well as being agents of destruction or chaos.
What are similar-sounding words for demoniacal?
Usage over time for demoniacal:
This graph shows how "demoniacal" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for demoniacal [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- demoniacal - English spelling dictionary
- Demoniacal | Definition of demoniacal by Merriam-Webster
- Demoniacal definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Demoniacal | Definition of demoniacal at Dictionary.com
- Demoniacal dictionary definition | demoniacal defined
Word of the day