Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell deservings?
How to Pronounce deservings?
Correct pronunciation for the word "deservings" is [dɪzˈɜːvɪŋz], [dɪzˈɜːvɪŋz], [d_ɪ_z_ˈɜː_v_ɪ_ŋ_z].
What are the misspellings for deservings?
"Deservings" in context
Deserving something is the concept that people are worthy of rewards, appreciation, and recognition for good deeds, hard work, successful achievements, and outstanding qualities. Individuals, groups, and organizations can all be recognized and celebrated for the efforts they put in to accrue something that is of higher value. Showing gratitude towards others is admirable and can bring out the best in people, inspiring them to further pursue meaningful goals. Deserving something is not only a reward in itself, but also an incentive to keep motivated and strive for something greater.
Usage over time for deservings:
This graph shows how "deservings" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for deservings [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- deservings - English spelling dictionary
- Deservings | Definition of deservings by Merriam-Webster
- Deservings definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Deservings | Definition of deservings at Dictionary.com
- Deservings dictionary definition | deservings defined