Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell G CSF Receptor?
How to Pronounce G CSF Receptor?
Correct pronunciation for the word "G CSF Receptor" is [d͡ʒˈiː sˌiːˌɛsˈɛf ɹɪsˈɛptə], [dʒˈiː sˌiːˌɛsˈɛf ɹɪsˈɛptə], [dʒ_ˈiː s_ˌiː__ˌɛ_s_ˈɛ_f ɹ_ɪ_s_ˈɛ_p_t_ə].
"G csf receptor" in context
The G-CSF receptor (granulocyte-colony stimulating factor receptor) is a glycoprotein that acts as a receptor for granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) found on the surface of hematopoietic cells. It is part of the cytokine receptor family and is important in the regulation of the creation, differentiation and growth of hematopoietic cells. G-CSF is a growth-factor that is produced by different cells in the body like monocytes, macrophages, endothelial cells and fibroblasts.
Usage over time for G CSF Receptor:
This graph shows how "G CSF Receptor" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for G CSF Receptor [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- G CSF Receptor - English spelling dictionary
- G csf receptor | Definition of G CSF Receptor by Merriam-Webster
- G csf receptor definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- G csf receptor | Definition of G CSF Receptor at Dictionary.com
- G csf receptor dictionary definition | G CSF Receptor defined