Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell grammatical?
How to Pronounce grammatical?
Correct pronunciation for the word "grammatical" is [ɡɹɐmˈatɪkə͡l], [ɡɹɐmˈatɪkəl], [ɡ_ɹ_ɐ_m_ˈa_t_ɪ_k_əl].
What are the misspellings for grammatical?
"Grammatical" in context
Grammatical knowledge is an essential component of language acquisition, enabling us to structure sentences and phrases to adequately express our thoughts. Grammar consists of four components, namely syntax, morphology, semantics, and phonology. Syntax is the arrangement of words in a sentence to convey meaning. Morphology involves the structure of words and how they are formed. Semantics is the study of meaning and how words interact with one another to establish meaning in a sentence. Lastly, phonology is the study of sound and how language is articulated.
Usage over time for grammatical:
This graph shows how "grammatical" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for grammatical [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- grammatical - English spelling dictionary
- Grammatical | Definition of grammatical by Merriam-Webster
- Grammatical definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Grammatical | Definition of grammatical at Dictionary.com
- Grammatical dictionary definition | grammatical defined