Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell habitations?
How to Pronounce habitations?
Correct pronunciation for the word "habitations" is [hˌabɪtˈe͡ɪʃənz], [hˌabɪtˈeɪʃənz], [h_ˌa_b_ɪ_t_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z].
What are the misspellings for habitations?
"Habitations" in context
Habitations are structures where people live, and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Houses, apartments and condos are some of the many types of habitations people live in. Habitations often come with utilities such as electricity, water, heat and natural gas. Some of the oldest buildings, such as castles and other fortified buildings, were also built to serve as habitations. People also used trees, caves and other natural shelters as habitations before modern buildings came into existence. The layout and design of habitations depend on the needs of the people living in them, but there are common features such as windows and entrances.
What are similar-sounding words for habitations?
Usage over time for habitations:
This graph shows how "habitations" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for habitations [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- habitations - English spelling dictionary
- Habitations | Definition of habitations by Merriam-Webster
- Habitations definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Habitations | Definition of habitations at Dictionary.com
- Habitations dictionary definition | habitations defined
Word of the day