Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell kleptomaniacs?
How to Pronounce kleptomaniacs?
Correct pronunciation for the word "kleptomaniacs" is [klˌɛptəmˈe͡ɪnɪˌaks], [klˌɛptəmˈeɪnɪˌaks], [k_l_ˌɛ_p_t_ə_m_ˈeɪ_n_ɪ__ˌa_k_s].
What are the misspellings for kleptomaniacs?
"Kleptomaniacs" in context
Kleptomaniacs are people who suffer from a psychological disorder that causes them to be unable to resist the urge to steal items, even though those items may not be needed or wanted. These urges can be difficult to control and can cause significant distress or impairment in social or occupational functioning. Kleptomaniacs may steal items to satisfy their urge and/or as a form of pleasure. Commonly stolen items may include small household items, such as tools, utensils, books, food, etc. Kleptomania is more frequently seen in females and usually emerges in early adulthood.
What are similar-sounding words for kleptomaniacs?
Usage over time for kleptomaniacs:
This graph shows how "kleptomaniacs" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for kleptomaniacs [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- kleptomaniacs - English spelling dictionary
- Kleptomaniacs | Definition of kleptomaniacs by Merriam-Webster
- Kleptomaniacs definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Kleptomaniacs | Definition of kleptomaniacs at Dictionary.com
- Kleptomaniacs dictionary definition | kleptomaniacs defined
Word of the day