Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell Laboratories?
How to Pronounce Laboratories?
Correct pronunciation for the word "Laboratories" is [lɐbˈɒɹətɹˌɪz], [lɐbˈɒɹətɹˌɪz], [l_ɐ_b_ˈɒ_ɹ_ə_t_ɹ_ˌɪ_z].
What are the misspellings for Laboratories?
"Laboratories" in context
Laboratories are essential to scientific research and development. They are places of exploration, discovery and creativity. They provide the perfect environment for scientists to conduct experiments and tests in order to obtain precise and accurate results. Laboratories are essential for advancing our knowledge about the world we live in. They are essential for conducting medical studies to find cures for diseases. Labs are equipped with a variety of specialized equipment and tools to conduct experiments and observe processes. They are also a great place to test materials, chemicals and products.
What are similar-sounding words for Laboratories?
Usage over time for Laboratories:
This graph shows how "Laboratories" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for Laboratories [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- Laboratories - English spelling dictionary
- Laboratories | Definition of Laboratories by Merriam-Webster
- Laboratories definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Laboratories | Definition of Laboratories at Dictionary.com
- Laboratories dictionary definition | Laboratories defined
Word of the day