Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell lackluster?
How to Pronounce lackluster?
Correct pronunciation for the word "lackluster" is [lˈaklʌstə], [lˈaklʌstə], [l_ˈa_k_l_ʌ_s_t_ə].
What are the misspellings for lackluster?
"Lackluster" in context
Lackluster is a word that is commonly used to describe something that is lacking in energy, enthusiasm, or vitality. It can be used to describe something that is uninspiring, lackluster, and of poor quality. While it's often used to describe the performances of athletes, lackluster can be used to describe anything from music to movies to food. It can be used to describe a conversation that lacks depth and originality, or a work of art that lacks creativity and energy. When used to describe people it can mean that they are complacent, lacking a creative spark and enthusiasm for life.
What are similar-sounding words for lackluster?
Usage over time for lackluster:
This graph shows how "lackluster" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for lackluster [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- lackluster - English spelling dictionary
- Lackluster | Definition of lackluster by Merriam-Webster
- Lackluster definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Lackluster | Definition of lackluster at Dictionary.com
- Lackluster dictionary definition | lackluster defined
Word of the day