Correct spelling for 000SF
We think the word 000sf is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 000sf
- hf DANTE, Dante, L. 360; Dant, B 3651, D 1126, 1520; Daunte, HF. 450; Dantes, gen. D 1127.
- AF the differential equation Df = Af has a unique solution f in C2([a,b],E) satisfying the initial conditions f(c) = β, f (c) = α.
- BF In mathematics, BF algebras are a class of algebraic structures arising out of a symmetric "Yin Yang" concept for Bipolar Fuzzy logic, the name was introduced by Andrzej Walendziak in 2007.
- CF 66, 'coma Berenices,' from Callimachus; cf.
- F Leschenaultia divaricata, F.M., Fragm.
- FF Slaughter-House cases, 59 ff.
- FSF Anita Andreassen, Norwegian mushing competitor; she has also competed in cycling and cross country skiing Bjørn Andreassen (born 1946), Norwegian ice hockey player Eivind Andreassen (born 1962), retired Norwegian football striker Elisabeth Andreassen (born 1958), known as "Bettan", a Norwegian singer Geir Hartly Andreassen, FSF, (born 1971), Norwegian cinematographer based in Stockholm, Sweden Gunn Margit Andreassen (born 1973), Norwegian biathlete Gunnar Andreassen (1913–2002), Norwegian football player and manager Harald Magnus Andreassen (born 1956), Norwegian economist Harriet Andreassen (1925–1997), Norwegian labour activist and politician for the Labour Party John Andreassen (born 1943), Norwegian TV-producer with the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation Kenneth Andreassen (born 1985), Norwegian football midfielder Kjell Schou-Andreassen (1940–1997), Norwegian footballer and one of the countrys most successful football managers Kristin Andreassen, American musician and dancer Marit Andreassen (born 1966), Norwegian actress, born in Svolvær Ole Petter Andreassen (born 1970), Norwegian musician and producer from Flekkefjord, Norway Rolf Andreassen (born 1949), Norwegian competition rower and Olympic medalist Rudolf Andreassen (1909–1983), Norwegian boxer who competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics Tor Arne Andreassen (born 1983), Norwegian footballer who plays as a defender and midfielder Tormod Andreasen, Norwegian curler
- CERF John Cassian, The institutes, trans Boniface Ramsey, (New York: Newman Press, 2000) John Cassian, Conférences, ed E Pichery, SC42, 64, (Paris: Editions du Cerf, 1955–59) John Cassian, Institutions cénobitiques, ed and trans [into French] Jean-Claude Guy, SC109, (Paris: Editions du Cerf, 1965)
3 words made from the letters 000sf
4 letter words made from 000sf:
Misspelling of the day
- acquit ion
- athletic event
- athletic events