Correct spelling for 1830S
We think the word 1830s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 1830s
- as I want to look as good as other people."
- bs The usual abbreviation for Buenos Aires in Spanish is Bs.
- cs GS Castilho won their only colonial championship title for Cape Verde 1974 Travadores was the last colonial champion of Cape Verde 1975 Regional championships occurred, no two winners would elevate into the championship match as it was cancelled Cape Verde declared independence from Portugal 1976 Fogo Island League championships established Onze Estrelas football (soccer) club based in Boa Vista established África Show football (soccer) club based in Rabil on Boa Vista Island founded Onze Unidos football club based in Maio founded CS Mindelense won their first national championship title for Cape Verde 1977 Barreirense football club based in Barreiro, Maio founded Mindelense won their second consecutive championship title for Cape Verde SC Atlético football club based in Ribeira Brava, São Nicolau founded 1978 Boa Vista Island League established Beira-Mar football club based in Maio established No national championship competition held due to that the winner of the Sotavento Islands was undecided to challenge Mindelense, the winner of the Barlavento Islands 1979 Desportivo da Praia football club founded Académica da Calheta do Maio football club founded No national championship competition held
- es "Ye-es," replied the doctor dubiously, as he continued his examination.
- ks Kansas City, KS (Boller Brothers), NRHP-listed Open Granada Theatre Lawrence, Kansas Open Jayhawk State Theatre of Kansas Topeka, Kansas official Jayhawk website Closed - to be restored Jayhawk Theater Kansas City, Kansas Demolished Hollywood Theater (Leavenworth, Kansas), 401 Delaware St.
- HS 12 December 1426: Thomas Deschalers, of Whaddon, Cambridgeshire 7 November 1427: Nicholas Alington 4 November 1428: Sir Walter de la Pole, of Dernford in Sawston (3rd term) 10 February 1430: Laurence Cheyne, of Fen Ditton 5 November 1430: John Ansty of Stow Quy 26 November 1431: Sir John Shardlow 17 September 1432: John Clopton 5 November 1432: Robert Stonham 5 November 1433: Roger Hunt 7 November 1435: Laurence Cheyne, of Fen Ditton 8 November 1436: Robert Stonham 7 November 1437: William Alington the younger, of Horseheath (son of William, HS 1423) 3 November 1438: Gilbert Hore 5 November 1439: Henry Langley 4 November 1441: William Lee 6 November 1443: Thomas Peyton, of Isleham 4 November 1443: Sir William St George 4 November 1445: John Chalers 9 November 1447: Thomas Bernard 9 November 1448: Sir Walter Trumpington 7 February 1450: John Harlaston 8 February 1451: William Alington of Horseheath 8 November 1451: Thomas Tresham 8 November 1452: Thomas Peyton, of Isleham (2nd term) 29 May 1454: William Hasilden 4 November 1454: Henry Paris 6 April 1456: John Broughton 30 June 1457: William Vaux 14 December 1457: Thomas Tresham 3 December 1458: Sir John Colville 15 February 1460: Sir Thomas Finderne 22 November 1460: William Lowe 6 March 1461: John Alington 7 November 1461: John Stucle 5 November 1463: John Cheyne 5 November 1464: John Broughton the younger 5 November 1465: Sir Henry Berkeley 5 November 1466: John Forster 5 November 1467: Sir William St George 5 November 1468: Richard Sapcote 5 November 1469: Thomas Gray (1st term) 6 November 1470: William Fyldyng 11 April 1471: Sir Thomas Gray (2nd term; knighted 3 May 1471) 9 November 1471: John Ansty (grandson of John Ansty in 1430) 9 November 1472: Thomas Pigott 5 November 1473: John Broughton the younger 7 November 1474: Sir John Cheyne 5 November 1475: Thomas Cotton of Landwade, Cambs 5 November 1476: William Alington the younger (d.
49 words made from the letters 1830s
3 letter words made from 1830s:
4 letter words made from 1830s:
5 letter words made from 1830s:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of