Correct spelling for 1950S
We think the word 1950s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 1950s
- as You may talk to me, Madelon, as much as ever you please.
- bs 6. E. dorsalis dorsalis, No. 213415 BS; from 3 mi. N Ft. Whipple, 5,000 ft., Yavapai Co., Arizona.
- cs In late October, the third edition was held and featured Cape Verdean teams, two of them were of the island, the other being Sporting Praia, the other two were from the western portion including CS Mindelense and Académica do Fogo.
- es Siehe, es hat iiberwunden der Lowe.
- ks In 2011, Bradford joined the Labette Community College (Parsons, KS) Cardinals of the Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference coaching staff as an assistant coach.
- HS The band has also competed at the 7th annual Lakeshore Marching Festival at Mathis HS and received Runner-Up Drum Majors, Best Percussion, Best Colorguard, Best 4A Band, and Grand Champions in all classifications making it the 5th time the Calallen band has received Grand Champions at the Lakeshore Marching Festival out of the past 7 years.
39 words made from the letters 1950s
3 letter words made from 1950s:
4 letter words made from 1950s:
5 letter words made from 1950s:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best