Correct spelling for 20KM
We think the word 20km is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 20km
- bm The brig Cockatrice, of 200 tons (bm), enters Lloyds Register in 1809 with Wright, owner, changing to Miller & Co.
- cm P. 2-3 cm. soon plane, yellow, disc darker, even; g. becoming yellowish; s. 2.5 cm. yellow, hollow; sp. 4-5 x 3.
- em Em said she'd lend me her white lace.
- fm area administered by Turkish Cypriots: AM 1, FM 20, shortwave 1 (2004)
- gm Caution:-Only a moderate number of these tablets should be ordered at one time, 0.030 Gm. having produced death in children.
- hm I was afraid you wouldn't let Charlie off just for her sake, but I thought maybe if you just thought I-wanted you to do it for mine, why, maybe-with two women to be sorry for, you'd kind of- Hm-mm!
- kb Sir Thomas Boleyn KG KB (1523–1525) The Rt.
- kc This was adopted by the newly formed Association of Bloodhound Breeders, and ultimately became, with very little change, the 'official breed standard of the KC and the AKC.
- kg The Government of Andhra Pradesh is keen to utilize large deposists of KG Basin (Krishna Godavari Basin gas for power production to overcome the energy shortage, create employment opportunities and contribute to economic value and exports.
- km Area: total area: 29,800 sq km land area: 28,400 sq km comparative area: slightly larger than Maryland
- ko KO 4, Greens 1; area administered by Turkish Cypriots: Assembly of the Republic - percent of vote by party - UBP 44.1%, CTP 29.3%, DP 10.6%, other 16%; seats by party - UBP 26, CTP 15, DP 5, other 4
- I'm I'm sure it isn't.
- K End of Project Gutenberg's The Ball and The Cross, by G. K. Chesterton
- Kim Hassan's words rang in my ears, Kim bilior?
- AM "I am sure I am better.
- KL Her most-cited article, CA Austin, KL Marsh.
- KN Powerplant: 2 × Bristol Centaurus VII air-cooled radial engine, 2,520 hp (1,880 kW) each Performance Maximum speed: 336 mph (291 kn, 541 km/h) at 12,000 ft (3,700 m) with "S gear" Range: 2,300 mi (2,000 nmi, 3,700 km) at sea level and 165 mph.
3 words made from the letters 20km
3 letter words made from 20km:
4 letter words made from 20km:
Misspelling of the day
- i q
- in formers
- reactor piles