Correct spelling for 21DAYS
We think the word 21days is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 21days
- dace Chivin, Dace, Roach or Cousin Trout, =1=, 27; =3=, 59; 312; =6=, 127, 131, 132.
- dais With gentle courtesy Vokal pushed between the press of humanity, passed through the line of armed guards and mounted the steps of Jaltor's dais.
- daisy Daisy glanced up momentarily.
- day To-day it is impossible.
- days These were the first days of the war.
- daze He was a prisoner in Germany for a long time-was ill there and had typhoid fever on top of shell shock and his captors didn't take the trouble to keep his identification tag and here the poor fellow is walking around in a kind of daze.
- dds Eric Fogel, co-creator of Glenn Martin, DDS, stated that Lupo the Butcher inspired him to pursue a career in animation, saying: "That film opened my eyes to a world of animation that was strictly for grownups and inspired me to pursue a career path that was a bit more…twisted.
- dias It is chiefly, I think, from hardship, Dias said; but undoubtedly many who venture down near the Indians' country are killed by them.
- dis Aint they done been here dis night?
- dos Every second of May the capital commemorates with solemn masses, with stately civic processions, and a magnificent military review, the patriots who fell fighting in the streets on that terrible Monday of 1808, El Dos de Mayo, which brought to pass the war of independence.
- doss Doss whistled a little tune as he rested on his cane.
- hays I got little rest at Hays City, and yet I was soon to set out on another hard ninety-five-mile journey.
- mays Sometimes, on summer afternoons Of sundry sunny Mays and Junes- Meet Sunday weather, I pass her window by design, And wish her Sunday out and mine Might fall together.
- Bays In the middle of the following day they halted on the bank of a river, amid clumps of rose-bays.
- Dies If he dies by your fault, I'll burn you myself on a gridiron."
- Does And if it does?
- Nays The question being taken by yeas and nays, resulted: Yeas-Anthony, Bayard, Buckalew, Davis, Dixon, Doolittle, Fessenden, Fowler, Grimes, Henderson, Hendricks, Johnson, McCreery, Patterson of Tennessee, Ross, Saulsbury Trumbull, Van Winkle, and Vickers-19-8 Republicans and 11 Democrats.
- Gays Rosemary's mind immediately leaped to the Gays.
- Tars It seemed the forest now or nothing, and I was just on the point of motioning Tars Tarkas to follow me in that direction when the sun passed the cliff's zenith, and as the bright rays touched the dull surface it burst out into a million scintillant lights of burnished gold, of flaming red, of soft greens, and gleaming whites-a more gorgeous and inspiring spectacle human eye has never rested upon.
- jays The blackbirds, thrushes and jays screamed as they flew before the King of the Cats.
- pays If my store pays expenses, well and good!"
- dabs "I'm tired of seeing dishes and dabs.
- says "The regular watchman will be well in a week," she says; "try him for a week."
- dams Many upland streams present points where none of the objections usually urged against artificial reservoirs, except those of expense and of danger from the breaking of dams, could have any application.
- duos He is the gentleman who makes himself useful in assisting her to destroy time; he performs for her those thousand and one little delicate attentions for which all women are so truly grateful; and then he sings with her every night those sentimental duos, that necessarily produce their effect upon the feminine bosom.
- drays We kept on the open ground, just cutting the heads of the gullies, and advanced eight miles before we found a convenient spot at which to drive the cattle down to water, and feed in the flats below, and into which it appeared impracticable to get our drays.
- dears "Sing to me, dears," she said.
- lays He's thick with Girty; that's why he lays round here.
- TASS Since 1997 Barker has branched into acting roles including minor appearances in TV series, Blue Heelers and Pizza, and appearing in a role in Amy, a feature film, alongside Rachel Griffiths, which was produced by David Parker and Nadia Tass.
- DADS "Makes a fellow think of how our dads are making out over there, doesn't it?" said Fred.
- RAYS For a minute they sat silently gazing down at the vineyard which was now touched with the first crimson rays of sunset.
- FAYS But in a distant city, Fays that still glad the earth, Four gentle little children, Hailed with delight his birth.
- DAGS In statistics, econometrics, epidemiology, genetics and related disciplines, causal graphs (also known as path diagrams, causal Bayesian networks or DAGs) are graphical models used to encode assumptions about the data-generating process.
- DRYS Polar stopped selling whiskey and began selling carbonated beverages like waters, ginger ales and drys.
- DUES "One of them won't pay me his dues, and the other is fighting me for trying to get them," said Mr. Haye, looking at the evening paper with infinite disgust.
14 words made from the letters 21days
5 letter words made from 21days:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes