Correct spelling for 21S
We think the word 21s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 21s
- as It's just the same as mine!"
- bs There are estimated to be about 600 high-rise blocks of flats in the UK that have "similar" cladding and some fire safety tests—not full BS 8414 tests—were carried out on panels; of the first 75 tested, 100% failed.
- cs Cape Verde declared independence from Portugal 1976 Fogo Island League championships established Onze Estrelas football (soccer) club based in Boa Vista established África Show football (soccer) club based in Rabil on Boa Vista Island founded Onze Unidos football club based in Maio founded CS Mindelense won their first national championship title for Cape Verde 1977 Barreirense football club based in Barreiro, Maio founded Mindelense won their second consecutive championship title for Cape Verde SC Atlético football club based in Ribeira Brava, São Nicolau founded 1978 Boa Vista Island League established Beira-Mar football club based in Maio established No national championship competition held due to that the winner of the Sotavento Islands was undecided to challenge Mindelense, the winner of the Barlavento Islands 1979 Desportivo da Praia football club founded Académica da Calheta do Maio football club founded No national championship competition held
- es 6, 4, 'his tempestatibus es prope solus in portu ...
- ks is the original type of model examined by Kostelecký and Samuel, known as the KS bumblebee model.
- NS Designated vice admiral on February 27, 1942, Bristol remained in that important command until he suffered a fatal heart attack at NS Argentia, Newfoundland, on April 27, 1942.
- GS In contrast, Beta-1 adrenergic receptors are coupled only to Gs, and stimulation of these results in a more diffuse cellular response.
- HS for colon cancer, see Engstrom PF, Arnoletti JP, Benson AB, Chen YJ, Choti MA, Cooper HS, Covey A, Dilawari RA, Early DS, Enzinger PC, Fakih MG, Fleshman J, Fuchs C, Grem JL, Kiel K, Knol JA, Leong LA, Lin E, Mulcahy MF, Rao S, Ryan DP, Saltz L, Shibata D, Skibber JM, Sofocleous C, Thomas J, Venook AP, Willett C (September 2009).
2 words made from the letters 21s
3 letter words made from 21s:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of