Correct spelling for 30S
We think the word 30s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 30s
- as "If you did it, it is as if I did it, too.
- bs BS United States Biological Surveys Collection.
- cs There must not be any such connexion between A and C, that when a thing belongs to the one class it will therefore belong to the other, or even have a greater chance of doing so. Otherwise the not-Bs which are Cs may be, most or even all of them, identical with the not-Bs which are As; in which last case the probability arising from A and C together will be no greater than that arising from A alone.
- es Thereupon, without departing far from the truth, he related what was said about the beautiful Es in Nuremberg.
- ks The x, which occasionally appears, is to be pronounced ks, as in English.
- os Twice in one summer he came across the hills, and Os-Anders, it should be remembered, had no reindeer to look to, but lived by begging and quartering himself on other Lapps.
- ps If we observe still further, that Ezekiel connected the allusion to Ps.
- ss This is, I believe, the first example of a judge being represented with the collar of SS.
- O's The angry Gael to sooth you'll fail-the wrongs he lays your door at It won't redress to pay his cess and nearly all his poor rate: 'Tis useless quite to calm his spite by show'ring blessings o'er him, While still he lacks the O's and Macs his fathers had before him!
- S By A. S. Henning.
- NS Civil Democracy Party or PDP [Viktor MUNTIANAS]; Coalition of Labor Party and Youth or KDP+J [Viktor USPASKICH]; Electoral Action of Lithuanian Poles or LLRA [Valdemar TOMASZEVSKI]; Homeland Union - Lithuanian Christian Democrats or TS-LKD [Andrius KUBILIUS]; Lithuanian Peasant Popular Union or LVLS [Kazimiera PRUNSKIENE]; Liberal and Center Union or LCS [Arturas ZUOKAS]; Liberal Movement or LRLS [Eligijus MASIULIS]; National Revival or TPP [Arunas VALINSKAS]; New Union (Social Liberal) or NS [Arturas PAULAUSKAS]; Order and Justice Party or TT [Rolandas PAKSAS]; Social Democratic Party or LSDP [Gediminas KIRKILAS]; Young Lithuania and New Nationalists [Stanislovas BUSKEVICIUS]
- GS GS. I draw the sword for my king, for my country and for the restoration of order where enemies or rebels have disturbed it.
- HS Yellow Cross (Gelbkreuz) is a World War I chemical warfare agent usually based on sulfur mustard (HS, Yperite, Lost).
- unnoteworthy The professor pulls his beard, and involuntarily glances round the somewhat meagre apartment, that not all his learning, not all his success in the scientific world-and it has been not unnoteworthy, so far-has enabled him to improve upon.
2 words made from the letters 30s
3 letter words made from 30s:
Misspelling of the day