Correct spelling for 31ST
We think the word 31st is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 31st
- at She could not understand it at all.
- cst The Air Indiana Flight 216 crash occurred on December 13, 1977, at 19:22 CST, when a Douglas DC-3, registration N51071 carrying the University of Evansville basketball team, crashed on takeoff at the Evansville Regional Airport in Evansville, Indiana.
- ct 22. Ct. honurable.
- est A voice cried from within the house, "Qui est la?"
- mst Deep brain stimulation (DBS) Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) Low Field Magnetic Stimulation (LFMS) Functional electrical stimulation (FES) Magnetic seizure therapy (MST) Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) Deep transcranial magnetic stimulation (Deep TMS) Strong electric currents may cause a localized lesion in the nervous tissue, instead of a functional reversible stimulation.
- pst In the Philippines, the custom has expanded into the nine-day Simbang Gabi, when Filipinos attend dawn Masses (traditionally beginning around 04:00 to 05:00 PST) from 16 December, continuing daily until Christmas Eve.
- sa 24 Il donna a chescun sa mesure.
- sat He sat down by the door.
- sd "Fayrfield this 15 Novembor 1692 acording as is Informed that hugh Crosia is complained of by a gerll at Stratford for aflicting her and hee being met on ye road going westward from fayrfeild hee being met by Joseph Stirg and danill bets of norwak and being brought back by them to athority in fayrfeild and on thare report to sd authority of sum confesion sd Croshaw mad of such things as rendar him undar suspecion of familiarity with satan sd Crosha being asked whethar he sayd he sent ye deuell to hold downe Eben Booths gerll ye gerll above intended hee answared hee did say so but hee was not thar himself hee answereth he lyed when he sayd he sent ye deuell as above.
- se "Laddie," said John McTavish, "if I but had the lost-ball pur-r-rivilege of yon sweet courr-r-se and could insu-r-r-e deliver-r-r-y!"
- set "And that Mr Gartram is set upon it, sir.
- si Those who believe the story about his muttering to a friend, as he rose from his knees, "e pur si muove," do not realize the scene.
- sit Sit down, and I'll tell you why.
- so I know it is so!
- sot But I am glad she is sot that way, for every little helps, and the breath of Miss Meechim's converted soul is blowin' the right way and when the hull Christian world shall be converted, the united influence will move along a mighty overwhelmin' power that will sweep these ungodly evils from the face of the earth.
- ss FF. Minorum ad an. 1297; and the Lives of the SS. of Third Ord. by Barb.
- sty The poultry-house, between the barn and sty, was to be built so that its side, facing the south, should be chiefly of glass.
- sw Burns, 6, 5, 9. O. N. roegg, M. E. ragge for which see B-S. Cp. Sw. dial.
- S P. S.-Your little cat's name is Porou.
- T T-thinkin' of it, be you?
- Yt Better yt ys to lese cloth than brede.
- Stu Stu. To guard you against rumour.
- DST Daylight saving time (DST), also daylight savings time (United States), also summer time (United Kingdom and others), is the practice of advancing clocks during summer months so that evening daylight lasts longer, while sacrificing normal sunrise times.
- ST St. Cyr and Vandamme were prisoners.
- STD Seva Bharati also conducts AIDS awareness programmes targeting lorry drivers, taxi drivers, dhaba owners and the youth where hundreds of participants participate and discuss topics including "General health and hygiene", "STD symptoms and mode of transmission", "HIV-AIDS symptoms and mode of transmission" and "Safe sex".
- HST Defense ammunition HST 380 Auto Micro The HST 380 Auto Micro was designed for self-defense and use in small pistols such as the Smith & Wesson Bodyguard.
- HT Bosnia-Herzegovina has three national electric, postal and telecommunication service corporations; one of them in each group has its seat in Mostar (electric service corporation 'Elektroprivreda HZHB, postal service company Hrvatska Pošta Mostar and HT Mostar, the third largest telecommunication company in the country).
- SGT I saw Officer Walker and Sgt. Jerry Hill had ahold of him, and that is the last I ever saw him.
- SST Joe Baiza & The Universal Congress Of is the debut studio album of free jazz ensemble Universal Congress Of, released in 1987 through SST.
- STA Almost standing in the garden of the villa, and occupying the site of the house of Sta.
- TS Tuesday 1st. Met at Tottenham Court Road had a dispute in St. Ts Crib.
- ET 10,300. Inn: H. de la Poste et des Princes.
- STE She remembered fleetingly that they had something to do with the story of Ste.
- WT do. 2 bottels brandy to Rockhall wt bottels 0 3 0
4 words made from the letters 31st
4 letter words made from 31st:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best