Correct spelling for 33PM
We think the word 33pm is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 33pm
- bm Swadesh Bose got involved in the students movement in 1944 when he was a student of BM College in Barisal.
- cm It is 20 cm. long.
- em And thou, sweet Em, must stoop to high estate To join with mine that thus we may protect Our harmless lives, which, led in greater port, Would be an envious object to our foes, That seek to root all Britains Gentry From bearing countenance against their tyranny.
- fm Telecommunications: small, modern system using cable and radio relay circuits; 900,000 telephones; stations-45 AM, 16 (29 relays) FM, 18 (68 relays) TV; 5 coaxial submarine cables; 2 Atlantic Ocean INTELSAT earth stations
- gm 10. gm. Natrii sulphat.
- hm McPherson, who had sauntered towards the group, gazed in the direction where the horizon would have been visible had the fog been absent, and said:- Hm!
- mp Samuel Butcher had been Unionist MP for the seat of Cambridge University since the 1906 General Elections.
- nm territorial sea: 12 nm contiguous zone: 24 nm continental shelf: 200 m depth or to the depth of exploitation exclusive fishing zone: 25 nm
- pc Charles Cornwallis, 4th Baron Cornwallis PC (1675Â â€“ 20 January 1721/22) was a British politician.
- pd Democrat Party or PD [Anas URANINGRUM]; Functional Groups Party or GOLKAR [Aburizal BAKRIE]; Great Indonesia Movement Party or GERINDRA [SUHARDI]; Indonesia Democratic Party-Struggle or PDI-P [MEGAWATI Sukarnoputri]; National Awakening Party or PKB [Muhaiman ISKANDAR]; National Mandate Party or PAN [Hatta RAJASA]; People's Conscience Party or HANURA [WIRANTO]; Prosperous Justice Party or PKS [Luthfi Hasan ISHAQ]; United Development Party or PPP [Suryadharma ALI]
- pi Answer: The earth's circumference is estimated to be three decimal one four one five nine of its diameter, a fixed relation indicated by the Greek letter pi.
- pms Given the relatively non-specific symptoms of initial hypothyroidism, Hashimotos thyroiditis is often misdiagnosed as depression, cyclothymia, PMS, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and, less frequently, as erectile dysfunction or an anxiety disorder.
- pom Pom[=o]na loves the orchard; And Liber loves the vine; And Pal[^e]s loves the straw-built shed, Warm with the breath of kine.
- pr PERTOURBE, ger. to perturb, T. iv. 561; Perturben, 2 pr. pl. disturb, A 906.
- ps On the high mountains of Israel I will plant it; but especially Ps.
- pu And whenever tapped by the finger it uttered a voice and a name,-the voice of its maker, the name of its creator: PU.
- I'm No, I'm going home.
- M What are you doing with M. Casanova?
- P 1162. 2769 Preller, p.
- Pam Pam sat down on the bedside, and looked at her with a sort of pity for the almost haggard young face drooping against the white pillow.
- Om "Pronounce inaudibly twelve thousand times the mystic syllable Om, and meditate upon it daily after deep inspirations.
- PPM Plants in a true aeroponic apparatus have 100% access to the CO2 concentrations ranging from 450 ppm to 780 ppm for photosynthesis.
- PG Pg 813, three occurrences of word "courtesy" changed into "curtsey" (a smile and curtsey).
- PP The passage referred to occurs on pp.
- AM Sir, I am the Marquis de Passy.
2 words made from the letters 33pm
3 letter words made from 33pm:
Misspelling of the day