Correct spelling for 3BA
We think the word 3ba is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 3ba
- aa On that date, then, the two opposing lines might be compared, the one to a great encircling arm AA, the elbow of which was bent at Guise, the other to a power BB which had struck into the hollow of the elbow, and might expect, with further success, to bend the arm so much more at that point as to embarrass its general sweep.
- ab When man ab no money, noting to eat, den he go to sea, but everybody say you ab plenty money-why you come to sea?
- aba The National Basketball Retired Players Association (NBRPA) is a non-profit association composed of former professional basketball players of the NBA, ABA, Harlem Globetrotters, and WNBA.
- ba "She's on-ly a ba-by," said Kate with great in-dig-na-tion, "and I am quite a large lit-tle wo-man."
- baa Administrative divisions: 19 atolls (atholhu, singular and plural) and 1 other first-order administrative division*; Alifu, Baa, Dhaalu, Faafu, Gaafu Alifu, Gaafu Dhaalu, Gnaviyani, Haa Alifu, Haa Dhaalu, Kaafu, Laamu, Lhaviyani, Maale*, Meemu, Noonu, Raa, Seenu, Shaviyani, Thaa, Vaavu
- bad When Euphra recovered from the swoon into which she had fallen - for I need hardly explain to my readers, that it was she who walked the Ghost's Walk in white - on seeing Margaret, whom, under the irresistible influences of the moonlight and a bad conscience, she took for the very being whom Euphra herself was personating - when she recovered, I say, she found herself lying in the wood, with Funkelstein, whom she had gone to meet, standing beside her.
- bag "Oh, no, sir," standing motionless, bag in hand.
- ban That wot we well, said King Ban and King Bors, for they are your mortal enemies, and that hath been proved aforehand; and this day they have done their part, and that is great pity of their wilfulness.
- bap 6-Benzylaminopurine, benzyl adenine or BAP is a first-generation synthetic cytokinin that elicits plant growth and development responses, setting blossoms and stimulating fruit richness by stimulating cell division.
- bar An iron bar was placed between her legs when she walked about, to prevent her escaping.
- bat Only her outlines; but when she comes back in the fall I'll be as blind as a bat.
- bay Flourish like a green bay-tree!
- bb bb Veterinary Medicine.
- be I guess sumpthing must be the matter."
- bi 63. Shu'-ka-bi Bunch of clouds Ponca.
- bk Bk His connection with the John Henry letters, 186, 187; discovered to be an impostor, 188. Criminal Law of England.
- bm At the same time, the Air Board was reorganised to comprise the CAS, AMP, Air Member for Organisation and Equipment (AMOE), Director-General of Supply and Production (DGSP), and Finance Member (FM); a Business Member (BM) was added in December.
- boa Round your neck, a feather boa.
- br 1836 D. S. S. Olfersii Ott. sp. br. ye. .. Brazils 1836 D. S. S. spinibarbis Ott. sp. ex. 10-12 c. .. ......
- bra The film is told from the co-founders of the Bra Boys, the Abberton brothers’, perspective.
- bs With the training complete and the personnel and supplies processed, the 308th Bomb Group and the 425th BS officially transferred to Fourteenth Air Force in China early in 1943.
- by I thought everybody understood by now ...
- ca A large number of what Ca da Mostro calls footmen-whom we nowadays call porters-were assembled at Melli to be ready to carry the salt from thence further away still into the heart of Africa.
- da In fact, the first original drama in Spanish literature, the celebrated Celestina, is attributed to a Jew, the Marrano Rodrigo da Cota.
- ga Napoleon L. Byrd, first lieutenant, Madison, Wis. John B. Cade, second lieutenant, Ellerton, Ga. Walter W. Cagle, first lieutenant, U. S. Army.
- mba The school had been ranked seventh among the best business schools outside the United States according to the Wall Street Journal (2006), fourth in the world in business ethics and social-responsibility programs according to BusinessWeek magazine (2005) and 88th among the 100 best MBA programs in the world by The Economist (2010).
- na Fin went to the castle, called up Gilla na Grakin, and said: "You must go for me now to the eastern world, to know what was it that left the Gruagach with the one hair on his head."
- va G. Law, 6 W. Va.
- B Mrs. B. Do you laugh at me?
- Bah Then puffing out a mouthful of smoke, he murmured: " Bah!
- SBA Banner is a very active small business lender and is an SBA Preferred Lender.
- BIA Bia. The ivory cup of Isis, where each night Her one tear falls,-and flowers whose sisters blow In walled Ecbatana.
- BP Hugh, St, bp. of Lincoln, his care for burials, 13 note, for lepers, 84
- BSA Badminton – Barbados Badminton Association (BDA) Basketball – Barbados Amateur Basketball Association (BABA) Bodybuilding – Barbados Amateur Body Building and Fitness Federation (BABBF) Boxing – Amateur Boxing Association of Barbados (ABAB) Cycling – Barbados Cycling Union (BCU) Darts – Barbados Darts Association (BDA) Equestrian – Barbados Equestrian Association (BEA) Football – Barbados Football Association (BFA) Golf – Barbados Golf Association (BGA) Hockey – Barbados Hockey Federation (BHF) Hockey (Ball) – Barbados Ball Hockey League (BBHL) Horse Racing – Barbados Turf Club (BTC) Polo – Barbados Polo Association (BPA) Polo (Segway) – Barbados Segway Polo Association (SPCB) Polo (Water) – Barbados Amateur Swimming Association (BASA) Racing – Barbados Auto Racing League (BARL) Barbados Rally Club (BRC) Road Tennis – Barbados (Professional) Road Tennis Association (BRTA) Sailing – Barbados Sailing Association (BSA) Squash – Barbados Squash Rackets Association (BSRA) Tennis – Barbados Tennis Association (BTA) Volleyball – Barbados Volleyball Association (BVA)
- BC The Greek playwright Aeschylus was said to have been killed in 456 or 455 BC by a tortoise dropped by an eagle who mistook his bald head for a stone – if this incident did occur, the bearded vulture is a likely candidate for the "eagle".
- BO "Don't you worry, bo," said Blaine, coolly picking up the man, a follow of no small weight, and lifting, him into his own machine, a big Taube of many horse-power.
- BU BU, BOO, s. a sound often made use of to excite terror in children.
- NBA David Leroy Wood (born November 30, 1964) is an American former professional basketball player, who most notably played in the NBA.
- TBA October 15 – 21: 2018 World University Badminton Championships in Kuala Lumpur November 5 – 18: 2018 BWF World Junior Championships (Individual & Team; Grade 1) in Canada (location TBA) December 12 – 16: HSBC BWF World Tour Finals 2018 in Guangzhou
1 words made from the letters 3ba
3 letter words made from 3ba:
Misspelling of the day