Correct spelling for 40CM
We think the word 40cm is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 40cm
- bm ↑ Highlights; Williams, 296, 345↑ BM online catalogue↑ As by Henig, 156↑ Highlights; Williams, 296↑ Henig, 154-156; Boardman, 274↑ Walker & Burnett, 1, 17-20; Strong, 86↑ Vermeule, 34↑ Smith, 186↑ And of Minerva, and also called a gorgoneion↑ Williams, 296↑ "Sardonyx cameo portrait of the Emperor Augustus", Metropolitan Museum of Art↑ Williams, 296↑ Williams, 296↑ Walker & Burnett, 4; an example is a bronze statuette in the British Museum↑ As in a statue in Cairo, illustrated in Walker & Burnett, 14-16↑ Walker & Burnett, 8, 36-37↑ Strong, 80-83, 93; Boardman, 275-276; Vermeule, 34↑ Henig, 155-157; Strong, 93-94↑ Highlights
- ca Make them write ca, co, cu; ka, ke, ki, ko, ku; and qua, que, qui, quo.
- cam My leddy could j'in us whan we cam up.
- cc CC. Leaves circular, lobed; tree prostrate.
- cd Hence it follows that, if A in fig. 90 be a point in a rigid body CD, rotating round the fixed axis F, the component of the velocity of A in any direction AP parallel to the plane of rotation is equal to the total velocity of the point m, found by letting fall Fm perpendicular to AP; that is to say, is equal to
- C "That is the end of the C major; it never returns to that key.
- CB 2008: Robert Gabriel Mugabe (appointed 1994, but on 25 June 2008, Queen Elizabeth II cancelled and annulled the honorary GCB after advice from the Foreign Secretary of the United Kingdom) CB 1975: William George Pottinger (appointed 1972), following his conviction for corruptly receiving gifts from architect John Poulson; Pottingers CVO was also revoked.
- CF Churcher and Kirker, Churchman and Kirkman, are usually local; cf.
- AM That's why I am so sure of myself.
2 words made from the letters 40cm
3 letter words made from 40cm:
Misspelling of the day
- almost on one
- art promoted
- more environmentfriendly