Correct spelling for 40HRS
We think the word 40hrs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 40hrs
- harass He knows now that those men cannot come again to harass him."
- hare I ought not to have the heart of a hare, when for her sake I have engaged in such a quest.
- harris Mr. Harris looked, and, opening the door with extreme care, melted slowly from a gaze too terrible for human endurance.
- hays But as there were thirteen in the party, and they were getting a little too close, we turned and struck out for Hays.
- hera At night, when the stars were out, and when they were seated outside the cave, Chiron and Jason talked together, and Chiron told the youth that she whom he had seen was none other than Hera, the wife of Zeus, who had for his father AEson and for himself an especial friendliness.
- heresy But about 1812 the heresy broke out openly, and within a few years from that date most of the oldest and wealthiest church societies of Boston and its vicinity had gone over to Unitarianism, and Harvard College had been captured, too.
- herr " Herr Wildermann is coming," replied his mother, "it would be very rude to let him come for nothing.
- hess Maurice Grau and Hess had gone to London to engage singers for my English Opera Company and had selected, among others, Wilfred Morgan for first tenor and Joseph Maas for second tenor.
- hiss There was a hiss from its wave-splashed deck, and a rocket with a blue light flashed up into the sky.
- horse I start for Florence As fast as horse can carry me.
- horus "Roughly speaking, but the eye of Horus is a complicated subject.
- hours It got to be only a question of days, if not of hours.
- hr At least nine bills that purported to tax windfall profits of crude oil producers were introduced in the 110th United States Congress during 2007-08 (HR 1500, HR 2372, HR 5800, HR 6000, S.
- hus JOHN NEPOMUK AND JOHN HUS 166
- res Sunt autem alii philosophi, qui contra fortunam negant Esse ullam, sed temeritate res regi omnis autumant.
- Has Sagon has told you this?
- Heroes Of "chimney corner heroes" Washington had a genuine contempt, but the resolve of Congress was another matter, especially when it came through the hands of John Hancock.
- Hers His lips drew nearer to hers, very slowly.
- Hires Now there are cultivated fields belonging to the living; but as the pastor cannot drive the plough spiritual and the plough agricultural both at once, he hires out his ground; that he may give himself the more diligently to the cultivation of hearts.
- His His name is Barebone.
- Houris I must add, however, that while rising to purer conceptions of truth, my houris retained too much of their native instincts not to get their heads turned somewhat by the novelty of their situation.
- HHS The United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), also known as the Health Department, is a cabinet-level department of the U.
- Chris "Nonsense, nonsense, Mrs Sarson," cried Chris impatiently.
- Hairs The feeling was getting stronger, the back hairs on Ed's neck were starting to stand up now.
- hurts I know what trouble you're in, and what you must feel; and it hurts me too."
- horns His horns were set, and his eyes glared with a terrible earnestness.
- harms The message is from Buck Harms.
- herbs The herbs were uppermost.
- hares The collie went under the hedges, diving instinctively for the holes which the hares had made as they went down to the water for their evening drink.
- harps Angels play on harps, I'm informed, and spirits delight in banjos and tambourines.
- hoes The hoes and axes were without handles, except one ax, which was used to cut firewood during the journey.
- hears But what will my father do when he hears that I have a lover?"
- hurls But she still possesses the incriminating document and hurls her venomous words at his head.
- herds Herds of bullocks were grazing in the pastures, and the barns of the farmers were loaded with grain.
- hues I had not much time to contemplate the beautiful effects on the waters-the emerald and purple hues which gleamed along their surface.
- heirs He, like the chief of the Hamiltons, had a claim to the crown of Scotland, failing heirs born of Mary Stuart.
- HTS HTS has application in scientific and industrial magnets, including use in NMR and MRI systems.
- RS He, however, insisted on satisfying them as to its worth and placed in their hands a heavy gold watch by McCabe, with an albert chain, equally ponderous; and assured them that he had paid Rs.
- HMS Mr Kingston having taken the Lark schooner to Sierra Leone, where she was condemned, was appointed to HMS Saracen, which soon afterwards arrived there.
- HRH Archduke Ferdinand Maximilian Joseph (1832–1867), second son of Archduke Franz Karl of Austria and brother of Emperor Franz Josef of Austria; became Emperor Maximilian I of Mexico in 1864 Archduke Ferdinand Karl Ludwig Joseph Johann Maria (1868–1915), younger brother of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, abandoned his dynastic rights to marry Bertha Czuber in 1909 Archduke Ferdinand of Austria (HI & RH, 1918–2004), married to Countess Helene (1937– ), only daughter of HIllH Carl Theodor, Count zu Toerring-Jettenbach and HRH Princess Elizabeth of Greece and Denmark (a sister of Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent) Archduke Ferdinand Zvonimir of Austria (born 1997), son of Archduke Karl of Austria, grandson of Crown Prince Otto of Austria, second-in-line to the headship of the House of Habsburg
- HS Throughout its 26-year existence the following aircraft types formed part of the Channel Airways fleet: Airspeed Courier BAC One-Eleven 400 Bristol Wayfarer de Havilland Comet 4B de Havilland Dove de Havilland Dragon Rapide de Havilland Heron de Havilland Puss Moth de Havilland Tiger Moth Douglas C-47 Skytrain/Douglas DC-3 Dakota Douglas C-54 Skymaster/DC-4 Hawker Siddeley HS 748 Srs 2 Hawker Siddeley Trident 1E Miles Aerovan Percival Proctor Vickers Viking Vickers Viscount 700/800.
- HRS Punctures, mud, rain, and wind delayed him, but he reached Brighton in 7 hrs. 45 mins.
- HaaS His name was Haas; and those acquainted with Bristol will recollect his well-frequented shop, nearly opposite the drawbridge on the way to College Green, where he resided forty years ago, after retiring from his employment at Court.
- RSI Italy: La vita secondo Jim (The Life According to Jim) (Disney Channel, Fox, Italia 1) Latin America: According to Jim (Sony Entertainment Television) Latvia: Džima dēļ (Latvijas Neatkarīgā Televīzija, TV6 Latvia, TV3 Latvia, Fox Life, Sony Entertainment Television Baltic, FOX Latvia) Lebanon: According to Jim (Future TV) Macao: According to Jim (STAR World) Macedonia: Како ќе каже Џим (A1, Fox Life) Malaysia: According to Jim (NTV7, (FX) Maldives: According to Jim (STAR World) Montenegro: Prema Jimu (RTV Atlas) Netherlands: According to Jim (SBS6, Veronica) New Zealand: According to Jim (TV2) Norway: According to Jim (TV3 (Norway)) Pakistan: According to Jim (STAR World) Poland: Jim wie lepiej (Jim knows better) (Comedy Central Polska, TV Puls) Portugal: O mundo de Jim (Fox Life) Romania: Vorba lu Jim (TVR 1) Russia: Как сказал Джим (Kak skazal Jim, As Jim said) (FoxLife) (STS (TV channel)) Serbia: Život prema Džimu (Fox Life, B92) Singapore: "According to Jim" (FX) Slovakia: Bláznivý Jimmov život (Markíza) Slovenia: Jimova družina (Kanal A) South Africa: According to Jim (Comedy Central Africa) South Korea: According to Jim (Fox Life) Spain: El mundo según Jim (La Sexta) Sweden: According to Jim, Jims Värld (Jims World) (Comedy Central, TV3, TV6) Switzerland: La vita secondo Jim (RSI La 1) Taiwan: 吉姆愛說笑 (According to Jim) (FX) Turkey: According to Jim (CNBC-e, ComedyMax) Ukraine: Як сказав Джим (Yak skazav Jim) (As Jim said) (Novyi Kanal) United Kingdom: According to Jim (5STAR) Georgia: რა თქვა ჯიმმა(Comedy Channel/კომედი არხი)
- HOS Hos of Togo, customs as to twins among the, 271 sq.
- HES Yonder is the College of Hes, and to violate its Sanctuary is death to any man, death in the ever-burning fire.
- HARTS It is possible, therefore, that the earl may have placed on his flag his well-known crest with the heads of the two harts forming his supporters, though such an arrangement would be unusual.
- HEWS The ingenious substitutes Watt had to invent to avoid the obviously perfect crank motion have of course all been discarded, and nothing of these remains except as proofs, where none are needed, that genius has powers in reserve for emergencies; balked in one direction, it hews out another path for itself.
- HIES We be the Gods of the East, 82 We lent to Alexander the strength of Hercules, 145 We meet in an evil land, 78 What is a woman that you forsake her, 60 What is the moral? Who rides may read, 64 What of the hunting, hunter bold?, 247 'What's that that hirples at my side?', 283 When a lover hies abroad, 81 When first by Eden Tree, 140 When I left home for Lalage's sake, 102 When the cabin port-holes are dark and green, 182 When the drums begin to beat, 288 When the Earth was sick and the Skies were grey, 30 When the Great Ark, in Vigo Bay, 109 When the robust and Brass-bound Man commissioned first for sea, 263 When the water's countenance, 277 When ye say to Tabaqui, 'My Brother!' when ye call the Hyena to meat, 252 Where's the lamp that Hero lit 157 Who gives him the Bath? 54 Who knows the heart of the Christian? How does he reason? 75
- hoers You agree there is some show of reason for letting in these gangs of hoers?
- harks In Machado's work a new method is being built up, that harks back more to early ballads and the verse of the first moments of the Renaissance than to anything foreign, but which shows the same enthusiasm for the rhythms of ordinary speech and for the simple pictorial expression of undoctored emotion that we find in the renovators of poetry the world over.
8 words made from the letters 40hrs
3 letter words made from 40hrs:
40s, 4hr, 0h4, r40, rs4, 4rs, s40.
4 letter words made from 40hrs:
Misspelling of the day