Correct spelling for 40S
We think the word 40s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 40s
- as "Yes, it is physical science, as you say.
- bs =Arizona=: Navajo Co. : Keams Canyon, 80 mi. N Holbrook, 15 BS. Apache Co. : Summit, 8,000 ft., Luka Chukai Mountains, 15 mi. E Luka Chukai Navajo School, 8 BS; Wheatfield Creek, W slope Tunicha Mountains, 7,000 ft., 3 BS.
- cs 9. Double Consonants are x and z. Of these, x was equivalent to cs, while the equivalence of z is uncertain.
- es Because you must turn your ill luck in love to advantage: and those from whom it comes are the two beautiful Ortlieb Es, as Nuremberg folk call the ladies Els and Eva.
- ks J is equivalent to dzh; and X, either to ks or to gz.
- os Os-Anders, for instance, had no business there at all, he should have passed on his way.
- ps We should then, in the first place, be thrown upon the Messianic Psalms, especially Ps.
- ss How vain the Hopes of Woman's Love, While all their Hearts inconstant prove; Nor M - - - - k, nor will Dolly come; Nor Sukey with her thumping B-m; Nor Molly with her flaring Eyes; Nor Nancy with her bouncing Thighs: If one don't come, my Curse is this, That they may never sh - - t nor p - - ss.
- O's There's neen o's 'ill forget Friday nicht in a hurry, or I'm muckle misteen.
- S Lightfoot, S. Paul's Ep.
- NS The M. Ks. and the G. Ns. never dreamed how eagerly they were watched that winter.
- GS Going up in the lift, I recalled what I had seen once scrawled upon the bulkhead of a GS trainer: Space is kind to those who respect her. And underneath, in different handwriting: Fear is the word, my boy.
- HS This transformation is later extended to compressible boundary layer by von Kármán and HS Tsien.
- unnoteworthy To have been spoken amiably to by this distinguished "virtuoso" is a not unnoteworthy reminiscence to be recorded.
2 words made from the letters 40s
3 letter words made from 40s:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of