Correct spelling for 48HRS
We think the word 48hrs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 48hrs
- harass "They hover over and harass our entering and departing commerce," said the President.
- hare You are foolish, Hare; you don't remember that your body is not here but somewhere else.
- harris Anything might happen-in the mind of Scout Harris.
- hays It was fearful to Mr. Hays also, Hugh; after a short time he came to Westerton, and threw his whole strength into his work.
- hera But all these were dominated, evidently, by the two great temples, an ancient one of comparatively small size sacred to Hera, and a mammoth edifice dedicated to Zeus, which still gives evidence of its enormous extent, while the fallen column-drums reveal some idea of the other proportions.
- heresy It was the execution of Giordano Bruno for heresy.
- herr I remember that mamma came to us soon after and said that Herr Schidorsky had told her to ask the Postmeister-some high official there-for a pass to Eidtkunen; and there she should speak herself to our protector's older brother who could help us by means of his great power among the officers of high rank; that she returned in a few hours and told us the two brothers were equal in kindness, for the older one, too, said he would not wait to be asked to do his best for us.
- hess Then, Dr. Hess, would you object to our calling for counsel-for an assistant?
- hiss "But, for all this, they came resolved to hiss it, right or wrong, and had gotten mercenary fellows, who were such fools they did not know when to hiss; and this was evident to all the audience.
- Has No one has come upstairs yet.
- Heroes He felt strong and valiant enough to undertake, like the heroes of old, dangerous journeys.
- Hers Mr. Cowl's round face was close to hers.
- Hires Hires a lawyer to present the arguments in favor of the view that she was another man's daughter.
- His They were favourites of his.
- HHS 113-6), for continuing all projects or activities under the Head Start Act (including the costs of direct loans and loan guarantees) that are not otherwise specifically provided for in this joint resolution, that were conducted in FY2013, and for which appropriations, funds, or other authority were made available to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) by such Act under the heading "Department of Health and Human Services--Administration for Children and Families, Children and Families Services Programs.
- Chris Captain Chris was the strongest and best swimmer I ever saw.
- Hairs There were only a few hairs left on the back of her head; the rest of her skull was as bare of covering as an egg.
- harms Such a slur as that harms Louis Malcourt-not Mr. Wayward!
- herbs And the doctor keeps doing a heap of herbs hot.
- hares Atkins, who had gone to meet Wildgoose on the Sunday morning, in order to receive from him the hares which he had snared, heard that he had been detected, and almost immediately determined to try the chance of setting up an alibi.
- harps Then Morning rose, and smote from far Her elfin harps o'er land and sea; And woodland belt, and ocean bar To one sweet note sighed-"Italy!"
- hears 5. Who ever hears his famished offspring's scream, etc.
- herds How the herd of horses on the plain stood fixed in attention and how the herds of sheep and cattle lay crouched close to the ground?
- heirs Direct heirs were lacking to the royal house, and William was Eadward's kinsman.
- HMS PROGRESS MADE IN BUILDING A VESSEL-TOOLS BREAK-SIGNAL KEPT FLYING-A SAIL SEEN-THE FLYING BEACON-A NIGHT OF SUSPENSE-SIGNAL GUNS FIRED-AN ANSWERING GUN HEARD-A MAN-OF-WAR STEAMER IN SIGHT-A BOAT COMES ON SHORE-TOM AND HIS FRIENDS GET ON BOARD HMS BELLONA, CAPTAIN MURRAY, AND FIND CAPTAIN ROGERS-FALL IN WITH A DISMASTED JUNK-JONATHAN JULL AND HIS WIFE-SUSPICIOUS APPEARANCE OF JUNK-JULL AND HIS WIFE TAKEN ON BOARD THE BELLONA-THE JUNK BLOWS UP AND FOUNDERS-THE BELLONA PROCEEDS ON HER COURSE-PASS A REEF-A WRECK SEEN-VISITED-SUPPOSED TO BE THE DRAGON-NO ONE FOUND ON SHORE-BELLONA REACHES HONG-KONG-JULL DISAPPEARS-CAPTAIN ROGERS ASSUMES COMMAND OF THE EMPRESS.
- HaaS About four in the afternoon the village of Lauterbach appeared at the end of the valley, and very proud I felt as I surveyed the tall and handsome house of the late Christian Haas, my future abode, the centre of my property, real and speculative.
- HES We came as fast as we might, O Hes, said Leo; and if thy spies could visit those mountains, where no man was, and find a path down that hideous precipice, they must have been able also to tell thee the reason of our delay.
- HARTS I am Host of the Hobby, Cornutus is my neighbour, Graccus, a mad spirit, Accutus is my friend, Sir Scillicet is my guest; al mad comrades of the true seede of Troy, that love juce of Grapes; we are all true friends, merrie harts live long, let Pipers strike up, ile daunce my cinquepace, cut aloft my brave capers, whirle about my toe, doe my tricks above ground, ile kisse my sweet hostesse, make a curtesie to thy grace; God blesse thy Maiestie and the Mouse shall be dun.
- HEWS He that depends Upon your favors swims with fins of lead, And hews down oaks with rushes.
- HIES For no sooner had she got my brother and his three companions into the hay-loft, than she hies herself away to the town, and, in the hope of pleasing her prelatic lover, informs the captain of the troop there of the birds she had ensnared.
- harks His agitation may also be traced in the way he harks back to any fundamental rule that he has already discussed ad nauseam.
7 words made from the letters 48hrs
3 letter words made from 48hrs:
4rs, rs4, h8r, h8s, rh8, 4hr.
4 letter words made from 48hrs:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes