Correct spelling for 50S
We think the word 50s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 50s
- as Does it look as if men had been here?
- bs OREGON: Hood River Co. : 2 mi. W Parkdale, 2 BS.
- cs Some criticisms include the failure of the Peters plan to account for the extension of the Belgrano Sur Line to Constitucion railway station, meaning that Line Cs extension to the minor Buenos Aires terminal would be redundant, and that the Retiro Norte node would also be made redundant by the planned Red de Expresos Regionales commuter rail tunnels which are to link the three major railway terminals of the city.
- es "Ye-e-es, Uncle Jeff," admits Edith.
- ks Mr. W--ks was awaiting our arrival, and a pair of his trotters soon set us down at his very pretty country-house, which is one of a cluster of charming residences scattered along this portion of the north bank of the river.
- os Oline whispered: " Os-Anders, he doesn't dare come here any more.
- ps The circumstances of the time of Solomon form, in a similar way, the foundation for the description of the Messiah in Ps.
- ss Formerly there was some curious ancient glass; in the east window of the south aisle, Michael and his angels fighting with the dragon; in the east window of the north aisle, SS. Augustine and Ambrose chanting the Te Deum Laudamus; in the clerestory were pictures of the Virgin; and then there were some curious representations of the Trinity.
- O's And above their rhythmic feet A whirl of shrilling loud and sweet, Round mouths whistling in unison; Shouts: "' O's goin' to out the 'Un?
- S S. was a fine girl, and I a fool.
- NS Christian Democrats or PDCS [Pasquale VALENTINI]; Communist Refoundation or RC [Ivan FOSHI]; Democrats of the Center or DdC [Giovanni LONGERNINI]; Freedom List (including NPS and We Sammarinesi or NS [Gabriele GATTEI]; New Socialist Party or NPS [Augusto CASALI]; Party of Socialists and Democrats or PDS [Paride ANDREOLI]; Popular Alliance or AP [Carlo FRANCIOSI]; Union of Moderates (including National Alliance or ANS [Glcuco SANSOVINI] and San Marino Populars or pop [Romeo MORRI and Angela VENTURINI]; United Left of SU [Alessandro ROSSI]
- GS I figured it wise but had the uncomfortable picture of a GS representative trying to explain the reasons to bereaved relatives.
- HS In drawing up the national tariff, the revenue departments often specifies the rate of customs duty with reference to the HS code of the product.
1 words made from the letters 50s
3 letter words made from 50s:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of