Correct spelling for 5AP
We think the word 5ap is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 5ap
- aa AA. Leaves compound.
- ab Their reformation then was to be taken up ab incunabulis.
- ac XI, DIES XX. LUCRETIA ET JO. SALUSTIUS OPTIMO CONJUGI ET PARENTI, NON SINE LACRIMIS SIMONIS, HONORII, CLAUDII, AEMILIAE, AC SULPITIAE, MINORUM FILIORUM, DOLENTES POSUERUNT, DIE IIII JANUARII, MDXXXVI.
- adp Adenosine diphosphate (ADP), also known as adenosine pyrophosphate (APP), is an important organic compound in metabolism and is essential to the flow of energy in living cells.
- ai At that time he sojourned in the eastern part of Mag Ai.
- ak The ac in the word is apparently from ak or wak, a standing tree.
- al Already the conspirators in the summer-house, alarmed by the commotion, must be devising means to protect themselves, and the Emperor, ensconced in a hiding-place after the fashion invented by Dionysius of Syracuse, was probably doubting the wisdom of his Haroun-al-Raschid escapade.
- alp So the Summer time wore on, and the roses bloomed abundantly in our little garden, and the corn yellowed slowly on the hillsides, and the wild white strawberry-blossoms turned to tiny strawberries, ruby-red, on every mossy bank among the fir-forests of the Seisser Alp. And still Ulrich laboured on at his great work, and sculptured many a gracious saint besides; and still the one object of his earthly worship was our little laughing Katrine.
- amp AMP deaminase is an enzyme that converts adenosine monophosphate (AMP) to inosine monophosphate (IMP), freeing an ammonia molecule in the process.
- ape As for Berintha she seemed entirely changed, and flitted about the house in a manner which caused Lucy to call her "an old fool, trying to ape sixteen."
- apr 29, 1917; Apr 19, May 24, June 21, 1918. Baltimore American, Nov 17, 1916; Aug 9, 1918. Baltimore News, Aug 13, 1915; Nov 17, 1916; Apr 3, 1918. Baltimore Sun, Mar 1, 1915; Sept.
- apt When there are two, or more, confusion is apt to result and no one of the watchers can devote his attention to the game as it should be devoted.
- ar From the kitchens she could hear the muffled clash of table-silver and the strident voice of Aunt Emily the cook, grumbling at Nelson: Yo'-all hurry erlong wid dem ar fawks, now!
- asp Late that day the trail, after many a kink and seeming break, led into a great dense thicket of brittle, quaking asp. Yan knew that the Stag was there to lie at rest.
- atp Other cofactors, such as ATP and coenzyme A, were discovered later in the 1900s.
- bap A Bankruptcy Appellate Panel (abbreviated BAP) is authorized by 28 U.
- cap That set Spencer an' his pard Cap against me.
- gap Buford's cavalry had reported on the evening of the 29th that a large force had passed through Thoroughfare Gap.
- hap Hap Smith snarled; his face no longer one of broad good humour.
- lap The Girl smiled down into her lap.
- map I guess we've gone and put Tannersville on the map, Tom!"
- nap He did not like to disturb his after-dinner nap, and he settled back in his chair again and refolded his hands.
- pap I'm Dave's pap an' your'n too, an' knows what's best fur all of us.
- rap The Emperor is going to have to do things that the people will hate even worse, and we might as well let that fool Evondering take the rap.
- sap Sap and counter-sap were separated perhaps by eighty yards, and so gallantly and vigorously did the enemy work that we could see them approaching yard by yard.
- tap You won't allow that; nor you-nor I." A soft step came to the door, and a gentle tap.
- Apo Apprised of the disappearance of their former captive, the meager strangers exulted; declaring that Apo had taken her to himself.
- P 2332. 2871 Goehler, p.
- AF The Fifth Air Force (5 AF) is a numbered air force of the United States Air Force Pacific Air Forces (PACAF).
- SP .. N. Am. 1814 D. S. S. glomerata Haw. sp. flat .. ......
- AP Giddy-ap, Easy Money, Mallory encephalopathed, and they started out.
- APP Reports, II, App., 48 b.
- AM I am doing you a good turn.
- OP 1; Hommage a Mozart, the Variations, op.
- APB Returning for his second Games from a 12-year absence, light heavyweight boxer Hassan N'Dam NJikam rounded out the Cameroonian roster with his semifinal triumph at the 2016 APB and WSB Olympic Qualifier in Vargas, Venezuela.
1 words made from the letters 5ap
3 letter words made from 5ap:
Misspelling of the day
- belly whoppers