Correct spelling for 5POUNDS
We think the word 5pounds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 5pounds
- bounds My joy knew no bounds.
- pond She wouldn't touch this great big pond, would she?
- pound Be kind enough to take this ten-pound note to your wife from me.
- hounds "Yes, I gave fifty dollars for two hounds.
- points She could not deny that there were points in the situation which appealed even to her own.
- pandas The phrase has since been picked up by various bloggers to ridicule creationist arguments, and is also popular with commenters at The Pandas Thumb.
- ponders The Eastern ponders over life's mysteries and wonders about the great unknown, so does the Englishman.
- pounds Then it was 2000 pounds.
- ponds Thrives well in small ponds.
- founds Blatch, Mrs. Harriot Stanton, in N. H, 401; N. J, 414, 416; Seneca Falls, 444; 450; N. Y, 454, 468-9; founds Wom. Polit.
- pouts There was no danger of pouts in regard to this prospective husband; this the King well understood.
- PODS She little dreamed, poor girl, what deep sympathy she excited; she answered us civilly and gaily, and seemed amused at our fancying there was something unusual in red pepper pods; she gave us several of them, and I felt fearful lest a hard mistress might blame her for it.
- pones We should endeavor to cook thin pones of the bread rather than the thicker ones so common in the south.
- mounds Suddenly they came on some suspicious-looking mounds of earth over which new grass was growing.
59 words made from the letters 5pounds
3 letter words made from 5pounds:
4 letter words made from 5pounds:
Misspelling of the day
- beating back
- beats down upon