Correct spelling for 80S
We think the word 80s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 80s
- as 10. Neither John or James is as tall as you.
- bs per bs. 12d. 4l. 10 quarters of wheat prec.
- cs These O. Cs. selected most of their subordinate officers from their own militia regiments and used the parent organization as a general basis for recruiting operations, headquarters being located at the regimental armories.
- es And, besides, there are two Es.
- ks Our Sister is also well, or George would have made strange work with Ks and Ws.
- os Inger-ay, she had told some Lapps about Os-Anders, how he came and brought a hare that summer, and gave her unborn child the hare-lip.
- ps But the "going up" in the passage under review implies also the "going down" into the lower regions to seek for prey, just as in Ps.
- ss The process is illustrated in Figure 161, where v represents a volcanic island in mid ocean undergoing slow depression, and ss the sea level before the sinking began, when the island was surrounded by a fringing reef.
- O's This speech pleased Katinka so much that she patted the letter O's on each side of her head with great satisfaction, and was very sorry she had not made some chocolate cakes for Dotty to eat in the cars.
- S 2. De Wette- Schrader, "Einleitung," s.
- NS 146. Ung petit tableau de NS., sur ung champt de damas verd, tenant son enfant.
- GS GS star ships are designed to accommodate twenty-four men in reasonable comfort-a figure arrived at more historically-the sum of experience-than arbitrarily, as the minimum number necessary for the adequate exploration of a new star system.
- HS The boundary layer equation then become The original variables are recovered from This transformation is later extended to compressible boundary layer by von Kármán and HS Tsien.
- unnoteworthy It is not unnoteworthy that the batch of poems called in the later collected editions Switzerland, and completed at last by the piece called On the Terrace at Berne, appeared originally piecemeal, and with no indication of connection.
1 words made from the letters 80s
3 letter words made from 80s:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best