Correct spelling for 8OZ
We think the word 8oz is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 8oz
- az WHEN yu find a man who iz very solisitus about the wellfair ov everyboddy, yu kan safely put him down az one who iz hunting for a misfortune.
- hz Typically, a television network, TV station, or other originator of video programming transmits SMPTE color bars together with a continuous 1000 Hz audio tone before sending program material, in order to assert ownership of the transmission line or medium, and so that receiving stations and intermediary telecommunications providers may adjust their equipment.
- ob "'Co'se dey ain't no ghosts," say' Zack Badget, whut dat 'fear'd ob ghosts he ain't dar' come to li'l' black Mose's house ef de school-teacher ain't ercompany him.
- oh Oh, you mustn't-you mustn't!
- O's A minute later Liffie appeared with her mouth and eyes like three round O's.
- Oe g, when followed by e, i, y, ae, oe, is also like y. Example, Goeta is pronounced Yoeta.
- Of 32 Charmouth, battle of, i.
- DOZ 14 pony wash-boards 1.75 6 doz. clothes-pins .10 1 clothes-line .25
- OI Domn'd if Oi know; Oi wasn't seein' out thar-the sergeant told me.
- DZ Dw dw dw dw dw - = - + u- + v- + w-, (5) dt dt dx dy dz
- CZ k^2(w^2 - x^2 - y^2 - z^2) = (ax + by + cz + dw)^2 (9).
- NZ foreign-owned: 57 (Belgium 7, China 5, Denmark 12, French Polynesia 12, Germany 1, New Caledonia 3, Norway 1, NZ 1, Singapore 3, Spain 1, Sweden 6, Switzerland 5)
Misspelling of the day