Correct spelling for 90S
We think the word 90s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 90s
- as It is not right, as we are.
- bs -Total number, 9. BRITISH COLUMBIA, Vancouver Island: Nanaimo, 3 BS; Barclay Sound, 1 AMNH; Goldstream, 5 BS.
- cs They's some don't know their A, B, Cs, As my uncle ust to say, And yit don't waste no candle-grease, Ner whistle their lives away! But ef they can't write no book, ner rhyme No ringin' song fer to last all time, They can blaze the way fer the march sublime, As my uncle ust to say.
- es 1871, tibi quae es omnia.
- ks C. J. E. Love, 8 Ks.
- os Os-Anders wags his head helplessly; there's no end to the great things they say; more than he can tell.
- ps So even Gaster, "modelled evidently on Ps.
- ss Botha, General Louis, 256 Box and Cox, Royal Artillery performance of, 63 Braddon, Sir Edward, 221 Brandfort, 245 Bremen, ss.
- O's Five centuries later, when Brian Boru had brought all Ireland to acknowledge his kingship, he decreed that every family should take a surname from some distinguished ancestor, and so began the era of the O's and the Macs.
- S 10, 11, 5; Boeckh, "Metrologie," s.
- NS 7. In poetry, adjectives and participles in -ns sometimes form the Gen. Plu. in -um instead of -ium; as, venientum, of those coming.
- GS GS. Pardon, my liege, I do not trust a traitor.
- HS Although HS shares certain common features with acne vulgaris, such as a tendency to clog skin follicles with skin cell debris, the condition otherwise lacks the defining features of acne and is therefore considered a distinct skin disorder.
- unnoteworthy Baffled, but not without resource, he turned again to the newspapers and rummaged the lists of hotel arrivals for Sprague's unnoteworthy name.
2 words made from the letters 90s
3 letter words made from 90s:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of