Correct spelling for 9NINE
We think the word 9nine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 9nine
- dine "My husband was obliged to dine out to-night; unfortunately.
- fine " Fine name for it, too.
- kine Over the Red River of the South, a stream even today perhaps known but vaguely in the minds of many inhabitants of the country, there appeared, almost without warning, vast processions of strange horned kine-processions of enormous wealth, owned by kings who paid no tribute, and guarded by men who never knew a master.
- line The line beginning by proc is a special filesystem.
- mine He won't believe it is mine."
- nan "We won't think of that; we will hope to keep you for a long time, dear little Nan," returned her Uncle Albert, his voice betraying some emotion.
- nice How nice you are, Mr. Gilman!
- nike Season 2012/13 saw Bangor revert to the popular yellow shirts with blue shorts, supplied by Nike.
- nile The good and gracious gods are only to be found in Egypt on the shores of the sacred, blessed Nile."
- nina " Nina Carrington, Nina Carrington," the roar and rush of the wheels seemed to sing the words.
- nine " Nine," answered Cynthia, promptly.
- ninny She was the Diana of the pride in her power of fencing with evil-by no means of the order of those ninny young women who realize the popular conception of the purely innocent.
- nona A carriage was waiting for them, and they drove by the Tor di Nona, a narrow lane which skirts the banks of the Tiber, across the bridge of St. Angelo, and up the Borgo.
- none None ever came out again!"
- nun He might readily have declared himself an Egyptian, but he frankly admitted that he was a grandson of Nun.
- pine Another pine had gone off.
- sine Intellectus enim animalis est sine determinatione formae specialis naturam exprimens rei, ex eo quod est materiale respectu ultimae perfectionis.
- tine In Chapter III, "At the tine I thought" was changed to "At the time I thought".
- vine One got into the kitchen through the window, by the big vine that grows outside, and when Mrs. Brown pulled down the blind it came, too-it was on the roller.
- wine It was like wine to the weak.
- Non The old Squire was accustomed to his son's frequent absence from home, and thought neither Dunstan's nor Wildfire's non-appearance a matter calling for remark.
- CINE Zee Cine Award for Best Choreography
- NINES He had discarded a pair of nines to make the heavy draw.
- zine Chocolate Impulse was a "hoax zine" created by Jim and Debbie Goad, publishers of Answer Me!
7 words made from the letters 9nine
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit