Correct spelling for ABAUT
We think the word abaut is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for abaut
- aba " Aba!" answered a student who lived in Parian, "he's already shot!"
- abaft Afore and abaft the slot the keelson members were cross-bolted and spiked.
- abate This did not disturb his equanimity or abate his zeal in the glorious cause of Independence.
- abbot 61; surrender, 64 Colchester, Thomas Beche, abbot of, hanged, iii.
- abet Say, didst thou too abet This crime, or dost abjure all privity?
- abort At the same time Folkeaksjonen mot selvbestemt abort (the Popular Movement Against Abortion on Demand) was formed and led by Anne Enger Lahnstein, submitting 610,000 signatures for their cause.
- about I must think about it."
- abut In January 2009, the Orange County LAFCO began to encourage owners of unincorporated property whose lots abut Anaheim city limits to apply for annexation on an individual basis, offering a waiver of the usual $7,900 fee charged for changing a propertys jurisdiction from the county to Anaheim.
- abuts The barranca then abuts on the river, except in one place, where there is a farm and wharf used for loading salt, forming a cliff close to the river bank as far as Carmen.
15 words made from the letters abaut
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from