How to spell ABEISTIC correctly?
The word "abeistic" is likely misspelled and doesn't exist in the English language. A possible correction could be "atheistic", meaning a lack of belief in gods or deities. Other suggestions could include "agnostic" or "non-theistic". It's important to use the correct term in order to accurately convey one's beliefs or lack thereof.
List of suggestions on how to spell abeistic correctly
- abiotic Abiotic factors such as temperature and rainfall can greatly impact the growth and survival of plants and animals in an ecosystem.
- artistic The artistic expression of the dancers left the audience in awe.
- atheistic My neighbor is an atheist, which means he has an atheistic worldview.
- autistic Many people with autism experience sensory sensitivity resulting in intense reactions to sounds, smells, textures, and other stimuli, which is one of the defining features of being autistic.
- deistic The deistic philosopher believed in a distant God who did not intervene in human affairs.
- theistic Theistic beliefs posit the existence of a god or gods that created and rule the universe.
Misspelling of the day