How to spell ABEITATE correctly?
If you stumbled upon the misspelling "abeitate", fret not as there are several plausible correct suggestions. It's likely you intended to type "abbreviate", meaning to shorten or condense. Alternatively, "abeyance" refers to a temporary suspension or postponement. Double-check your spellings to ensure precise communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell abeitate correctly
- Abate The storm finally passed and the wind began to abate.
- Abdicate The king was forced to abdicate his throne after a series of scandals.
- Acetate I need to purchase acetate sheets for my art project to create transparent overlays.
- Agitate The noisy protestors started to agitate the crowd with their passionate chants.
- Apatite Apatite is a commonly found mineral that is often used in the production of fertilizers.
Misspelling of the day