How to spell ABIER correctly?
If you meant to type "abier" but realized it was a misspelling, there are some possible correct suggestions. It could be "a bier", referring to a coffin or a stand to support a corpse. Another option might be "abide", meaning to follow or obey. Always double-check your spelling to avoid confusion!
List of suggestions on how to spell abier correctly
- A bier A bier is commonly used for carrying and displaying a coffin during funerals.
- Abeam The ship passed directly abeam of the lighthouse, providing a perfect view.
- Abler She knew her sister was much abler at math than she was.
- Abner Abner is a talented musician who plays the piano beautifully.
- Bear I saw a large bear while hiking in the forest.
- Bier He ordered a refreshing glass of bier at the German beer festival.
Misspelling of the day