Correct spelling for ABRIVIATIONS
We think the word abriviations is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for abriviations
- abbreviation It is sometimes used as the abbreviation of Caroline in his native country.
- Abbreviations Can't have Martha talking in abbreviations, he chuckled.
- aberrations By this concentration we shall be able as one man or one woman to reach the human limit of cultivation, and get rid of all the aberrations of individual assertion and feeling.
- abrasions Slight bruises or abrasions result in local swelling and soreness that disappear within a few days.
- unvirtuous Italy is also unvirtuous, yet her voice is full of bird-like melody, and her face is a dream of perfect poetry!
589 words made from the letters abriviations
3 letter words made from abriviations:
5 letter words made from abriviations:
4 letter words made from abriviations:
Misspelling of the day
- fighting forces
- the dansant