Correct spelling for ABURN
We think the word aburn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aburn
- auburn Her hair was of a bright auburn color.
- bairn Give me back the bairn.
- barn "I mean, across the street, up-stairs; or at Jim Kitchen's barn.
- bern Bern also fell away from the principle of the Five Cantons.
- born Rosalie, your mother was born a lady.
- bun "You're dreaming that you're back at Cousin Tom's," laughed Mrs. Bunker, as she turned up the light and went into the room where Mun Bun and Margy slept.
- burn I do not want to burn your wings.
- urn Ask the faithful youth, Why the cold urn of her whom long he loved So often fills his arms; so often draws His lonely footsteps at the silent hour, To pay the mournful tribute of his tears?
- Abner Abner looked about, more puzzled than offended.
- Rayburn Then, as now, the speakership had changed hands and another great son of Texas, Sam Rayburn-"Mr. Sam"-sat in your chair.
38 words made from the letters aburn
4 letter words made from aburn:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat