Correct spelling for ACCELARATING
We think the word accelarating is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for accelarating
- accelerate They can move at extremely high speed, hover, accelerate rapidly, and outmaneuver ordinary aircraft.
- accelerated Then her head was thrown a little way back, her knees bent insensibly, her rosy lips were half opened, as if to give a passage to her heated breath, for her bosom heaved violently, as thought youth and life had accelerated the pulsations of her heart, and made her blood boil in her veins.
- accelerating "My daughter," continued Burroughs with accelerating anger, "tells me you have denied the story."
- acceleration The eggs moved in with fantastic acceleration to their targets.
- accelerator In some cases where a very specific use is intended, for example, in the case of a process-control application such as the Argonne plate scanner or an accelerator controller, the conditions are simple enough to make economic judgment relatively easy to apply.
- exhilarating The ride down to Pierrefitte is quick and exhilarating.
- Execrating And then, execrating Mueller, and Molino, and Molino's bath, and Molino's customers, and all Molino's ancestors from the period of the deluge downwards, I reluctantly complied.
- accelerates Flesh-food accelerates this process, but the juices of fruits, and distilled or soft water, dissolve out these deposits.
- accelerators The oxides of alkaline metals or their alkaline salts are not the only accelerators susceptible of being used in pyro development.
620 words made from the letters accelarating
5 letter words made from accelarating:
3 letter words made from accelarating:
4 letter words made from accelarating:
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant