Correct spelling for ACCELARATION
We think the word accelaration is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for accelaration
- accelerating "Lord, yes," said Billy, accelerating his pace, suggestively in the hope of getting Betty home in good time for him to dress to keep his engagement with Caroline.
- acceleration By the simplest of means: acceleration.
- accelerator Albert Edward "Ted" Litherland (born 12 March 1928, Wallasey, UK) is a nuclear physicist, known for his pioneering work in accelerator mass spectroscopy (AMS).
- acclamation It brought all things beyond the dreams that one could dream, the plaudits of his fellow-men, the wild-flung shouts of acclamation from hoarse-throated multitudes; it brought riches; it brought affluence; and it brought-love.
- acclimation One of the major objections to the beneficial acclimation hypothesis is that it assumes that there are no costs associated with acclimation.
- acculturation The structure and form of this type of country house show a process of acculturation to the tropical climate on the part of the Dutch.
- declaration She remembered Pembroke's vehement declaration that Thaddeus loved her; but then it was Pembroke's declaration, not his!
- accelerations A standard commercial job. Empty-passengers, even crewmen, were never subjected to the brutal accelerations regularly used by unmanned carriers.
627 words made from the letters accelaration
5 letter words made from accelaration:
3 letter words made from accelaration:
4 letter words made from accelaration:
Misspelling of the day
- ab round
- are incorrect
- are indebted