Correct spelling for ACCELELARTION
We think the word accelelartion is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for accelelartion
- accelerating Some-because she was an American-examined her with furtive curiosity; others pretended not to understand, accelerating their pace.
- acceleration Acceleration of the moon's mean motion.
- accentuation But the presence of these men means little and forebodes, in reality, a slight accentuation of the gravity of the actual situation.
- acceptation He was the father of a family, and, in the usual acceptation of the term, a very good sort of a man.
- acclamation Do you not think so, and does not the acclamation of so many thousands stir your soul?"
- acclimation In general the tribute of acclimation is not so soon paid by emigrants in Lima as in other tropical regions.
- accumulation The warmth of our summers and the dryness of our atmosphere prevent the accumulation of peat above the highest level of the standing water of our marshes, and so soon as the marshes are well drained, the peat ceases to form, and in most cases the swamp may be easily converted into good meadow land.
- accusation But Constantine's picture of his own family life is so amiable, that it is as difficult to give credence to the accusation brought against Romanus and Theophano as it is to Procopius's tales regarding Theodora Justinian.
- accelerations The camshaft was gear-driven and the cam shape was similar to that of the last 4s, with a quite rapid opening and closing and a long dwell, leaving the valve opening accelerations and seating velocities still quite high.
633 words made from the letters accelelartion
5 letter words made from accelelartion:
3 letter words made from accelelartion:
4 letter words made from accelelartion:
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant