Correct spelling for ACCELERTAION
We think the word accelertaion is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for accelertaion
- accelerating It is not an easy matter when you are on a slope to start off smoothly without jerking the patients within; and I held my breath as I declutched and took off the brake, accelerating gently the meanwhile.
- acceleration The car shot with rapid acceleration down the narrow tunnel.
- accenting He gave a charming expression to the following phrase in the treble by strongly accenting and holding down longer than the prescribed time the first note in each bar,-
- accepting For my part, I have my doubts about either one of them accepting you."
- exaltation Even the depressing effect of the drug could not quench the exaltation of finding herself free.
- exultation "It's nae Muirtown doctors," cried Jamie, in great exultation, "nor ony ither doctors.
- Acceding Our plenipotentiaries will be instructed to present these views to the assembly at Panama, and should they not be concurred in to decline acceding to any arrangement which may be proposed upon different principles.
- Accosting Him a flaxen-haired youth from Orel joins with a similar youth in accosting.
- Exerting Exerting all of his strength he drew himself upward, free of the vines that had begun to yield to his weight.
631 words made from the letters accelertaion
5 letter words made from accelertaion:
3 letter words made from accelertaion:
4 letter words made from accelertaion:
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant