Correct spelling for ACCELLERATIONS
We think the word accellerations is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for accellerations
- acceleration It was a monster, but a falling object on Mars has less than half the acceleration it does on Earth.
- exaggerations I will not pretend that I was absolutely unconscious of my exaggerations; but if you insist, I will say that things as I reported them might have been so, and would have been much more interesting had they been so.
- excretions The skin may be obstructed, thereby retaining excrementitious materials in the system: the reabsorption of the latter produces fever; hence it is obvious that a complete cure can only be effected by the removal of its causes, or, rather, the restoration of the suppressed evacuations, secretions, or excretions.
- explorations On March 16th, 1606, Champlain resumed his explorations, and travelled eighteen leagues on that day.
- accelerations Empty-passengers, even crewmen, were never subjected to the brutal accelerations regularly used by unmanned carriers.
672 words made from the letters accellerations
5 letter words made from accellerations:
6 letter words made from accellerations:
3 letter words made from accellerations:
4 letter words made from accellerations:
7 letter words made from accellerations:
Misspelling of the day
- ab round
- are incorrect
- are indebted