Correct spelling for ACCLLERATION
We think the word acclleration is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acclleration
- acceleration They would have at once seized the rolling stock of the railway whose headquarters are temporarily invested in Mafeking, and could, by that means, have mobilised their forces in a fashion and with a degree of acceleration which would have brought them in a completely equipped and efficient condition to the borders of Rhodesia.
- acclamation What affects them is that potent, if rather indefinite, thing, position-the aura of distinction which surrounds great office, great wealth, and even great learning; and, oddly enough, most of all by the acclamation of fashion.
- acclimation During the more than two centuries of occupation of these southern lands there appear sufficient data to form, perhaps, some definite ideas of the success or failure of colonization, and the vague and doubtful process of acclimation.
- accretion This volcanic mountain has a conical shape, perhaps more from the manner of its formation which is accretion, than from the wasting of the surface of the earth.
- acculturation There can be no doubt that very early dates appear in the Dresden Codex, but rather than accept one so early as 188.8.131.52.0 or 184.108.40.206.0 as the contemporaneous date of the manuscript the writer would prefer to believe, on historical grounds, that the manuscript now known as the Dresden Codex is a copy of an earlier manuscript and that the present copy dates from the later Maya period in Yucatan, though sometime before either Nahuatl or Castilian acculturation had begun.
- agglomeration The building itself, like most Indian palaces, is composed of a heterogeneous agglomeration in all sorts of sizes and styles.
- coloration From the numerous cases of gradation in the amount of difference between the sexes, and from the prevalence of the same general type of coloration throughout the whole of the same group, we may conclude that the causes, whatever they may be, which have determined the brilliant colouring of the males alone of some species, and of both sexes in a more or less equal degree of other species, have generally been the same.
- declaration It's the declaration of Hippolytus.
629 words made from the letters acclleration
5 letter words made from acclleration:
3 letter words made from acclleration:
4 letter words made from acclleration:
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant