Correct spelling for ACORS
We think the word acors is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acors
- acorn I've hunted in the acorn cups.
- acres John Lyllingwyst holds a house and four acres of land and owes at the two terms 2s.
- across I've never come across anything like it in all my days before."
- actor The various excuses which throw the blame on Talleyrand, and on everyone but the chief actor, are sufficiently disposed of by the ex-Emperor's will.
- acts His patriotism, love of liberty and firmness of purpose were fully demonstrated in that instrument and by his subsequent acts.
- airs Mustn't put on airs!
- argos Argos was brought into the new confederacy in the hope of establishing her nominal equality with Sparta.
- cos Cos I never heard that they wuz smart.
- cows Some farmers had too few cows for even their own use.
- accords Mrs. Macy says it's somethin' just awful first, last, an' forever, an' Mrs. Lupey told her in confidence as it was Heaven's own truth as they hadn'tnone of them woke of their own accords once since it was bought."
- acorns He ceases not from sowing acorns, albeit he knows that it will never be vouchsafed to him to see them grown to fine trees, or to earn any profit from them.
- actors The time, the place, and the girl-there's your romance, Cousin Jerry, only the actors are terribly common, you know."
- cars Others must have six motor cars instead of a decent library in their palace.
- coos My Huguenot is remarkably handsome, but nothing more-a dove, and not a hawk; he coos, but does not bite.
- corks When cold, dip corks into melted paraffin.
24 words made from the letters acors
Misspelling of the day