Correct spelling for ACREE
We think the word acree is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acree
- accra Northern Accra is a residential and business district.
- accrue Mr. Barham considered compensation but reasonable, where losses were to accrue from the measure, when it should be put in execution; but he believed that the amount of it would be much less than was apprehended.
- acre One acre carefully cultivated in this way, will afford an income sufficient for the support of a small family.
- acreage One was the draft of his will, another a list of the holdings at Worsted Skeynes, their acreage and rents, a third a fair copy of the settlement, re-settling the estate when he had married.
- acres Behold, the old Dewitz, as an offering to the church at Daber upon his daughter's marriage, had promised twenty good acres of land to be added to the glebe.
- agree Papa will agree with me that it would be best to have our dear old servant back again; and, as soon as you can, you will come."
- agreed "I can, for one," agreed the doctor heartily.
- aircrew With the specialisation required in aircrew for the heavy bombers of Bomber Command, air gunners became a separate category.
- are Right you are, pard!
- area The following day we went up over the high chain of mountains called Daban and, traversing a great area of burned timber where our trail lay among the fallen trees, we began to descend into a valley hidden from us by the intervening foothills.
- care He didn't care who killed Dunnan, or how.
- career 265. Sketch of career, iii.
- agrees See now how completely this inference agrees with observation.
22 words made from the letters acree
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics