Correct spelling for ACREW
We think the word acrew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acrew
- accra We now leave Half Jack to its traders and natives, and after our captain has paid his complimentary visits, we set sail for the Gold Coast town of Accra; but before reaching that, we have to pass many fine ports and splendid headlands.
- accrue Where the water is shallow we have found great advantage accrue by putting in large stones and fir poles, to form ripples and also homes for the fish.
- acre The seed will cost $98, at the rate of two bushels per acre and seventy cents a bushel.
- acres There is a remarkable scarcity of anything like fine-grown, timber; the underwood is luxuriant enough, especially where the mountain laurel abounds; but in ten thousand acres of stunted firwood, you would look in vain for any one tree fit to compare with the gray giants that watch over Norwegian fiords, or fit to rank in "the shadowy army of the Unterwalden pines."
- agree You will agree to this, Hayle?"
- aircrew This new design was licensed by the British, who produced ballpoint pens for RAF aircrew as the Biro.
- are I cannot realise that you are going."
- area Close to the door, at back, is a window, looking on to the area; two of the panes are broken and stuffed with paper.
- care No one seemed to care.
- craw If we open the craw of one of these little birds, we find in it green stuff of various descriptions, and, generally, more or less of grass, and, therefore, it is a little too much to believe, that, in taking away our buds, they merely relieve us from the insects that would, in time, eat us up. Birds are exceedingly cunning in their generation; but, luckily for us gardeners, they do not know how to distinguish between the report of a gun loaded with powder and shot, and one that is only loaded with powder.
- cree The demons of the Cree conjurors he did not fear, for his father and his mother's father, who had journeyed, starved, and feasted in trailless lands, from Labrador to the great Barren Grounds, had never seen one or heard the wailing of the Windigo in the night.
- crew The howitzer's crew sprang at the word.
- crow "It's the one in the upper left-hand corner," old Mr. Crow informed him solemnly.
- nacre It is made of the fossilized shells of ammonites, which in turn are composed primarily of aragonite, the same mineral contained in nacre, with a microstructure inherited from the shell.
- Grew And her wounded heart grew bitter.
- Carey Nobody knew where he came from nor where he went, and Uncle Carey called him the "funeral dog" and said he was doubtless looking for his dead master.
- OCR From small OEM OCR readers (for integration into mobile devices) to full/half page passport readers, Access-IS products are designed for applications such as; Border Control, Immigration, Document Issuance, Law Enforcement, Banking, Gaming, Retail, KYC and Anti-Money Laundering etc.
- CARER the carer premiums in Jobseekers Allowance and Income Support the extra amount for carers in Pension Credit the carer element in Universal Credit This premium continues for eight weeks after you cease to be entitled to Carers Allowance.
- screw I looked round at Screw as the doctor got deeper into his explanations.
22 words made from the letters acrew
5 letter words made from acrew:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten